Europeos.es : Inicio > Ofertas de trabajo > Dinamarca > Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior
243 ofertas de trabajo de 'Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior' en Dinamarca.
- PhD scholarship in Roll-to-roll (R2R) coating of 3rd generation solar cells with optimal nano-structure. This is a fully funded position offered by DTU Energy with all employee benefits. At DTU Energy, we have considerable experience with development of 3rd generation solar cells, specifically as regards scale-up to devices that can be manufactured at high speed in large volume. At DTU... DTU-RISØ.
- PhD scholarship in Role of Additives on Corrosion Protection of Metals by Organic Coatings. DTU Chemical and Biochemical Engineering seeks a PhD candidate for a research project on studying the role of additives on corrosion protection of metals by organic coatings. Responsibilities and tasks This project will focus on Characterization of coating performance - Organic coatings... Danmarks Tekniske Universitet.
- PhD Project in Security in FogEdge Computing. DTU Compute's Sections for Embedded Systems Engineering (ESE) would like to invite applications for a 3-year PhD position starting September 1st, 2018. The project is partially financed by the FORA ETN European project. http://www.fora-etn.eu/ Our department DTU Compute is an internationally... Danmarks Tekniske Universitet.
- PhD scholarship in Microbiome Systems Biology. PhD position is available at the Department of Bio and Health Informatics (DTU Bioinformatics) at the Technical University of Denmark within the area of Metagenomics / Systems biology. The research at DTU Bioinformatics is focused on benefitting from the wealth of new data and data types being... Danmarks Tekniske Universitet.
- Senior Research Scientist in Injectable Formulation Development. Do you have what it takes to break new land and develop diabetes and biopharm products from early development to phase III clinical trials and registration in the future? Are you eager to act in a department linking research and production whilst developing formulations and processes for new... Novo Nordisk A/S.
- Industrial PhD: “From catalysis science to commercial nitriles processes”. In the New Chemicals R&D department at Haldor Topsoe, we are offering an Industrial PhD position within catalyst and catalytic process development. Haldor Topsoe produces a wide range of catalysts for the chemical industry, gas conditioning, and the oil industry. In the New Chemicals R&D, catalysts... HALDOR TOPSØE A/S.
- Passionate Qualification Pilot Scientist for CMC Oral Pilot & Process. Are you passionate about compliance and qualification of production equipment? Are you eager to be part of Novo Nordisk’s major quest within tablets? Do you want to influence a department working with processes on the edge of the future? If yes, you are the Qualification Pilot Scientist that... Novo Nordisk A/S.
- PhD scholarship in Characterization of the Non-Uniform Fluid Distribution in Tight Petroleum Reservoirs. Center for Olie og Gas - DTU (DHRTC), in collaboration with CERE - Center for Energy Resources Engineering, DTU Chemical Engineering, are seeking a PhD candidate. Characterization of the non-uniform fluid distribution in tight petroleum reservoirs The problem of fluid distribution is relevant... Danmarks Tekniske Universitet.
- PhD Scholarship in Ship Motion Dynamics Coupled with Data Analytics. DTU Mechanical Engineering in cooperation with NTNU AMOS - Centre for Autonomous Marine Operations and Systems has an open PhD position in ship motion dynamics coupled with the subfields of estimation theory, and data analytics and communication. The multidisciplinary PhD project will address... Danmarks Tekniske Universitet.
- PhD Project in Neuro-Adaptive Digital Learning. DTU Compute's Sections for Software and Process Engineering would like to invite applications for a 3-year PhD position starting September 1st 2018. The project is financed through a DTU Alliance PhD stipend together with the University of Queensland (UQ), Australia. Our department DTU Compute... Danmarks Tekniske Universitet.
- PhD Position in Plenoptic Modelling and Measurements of Novel Displays. Technical University of Denmark (DTU) has an open PhD position (early-stage researcher) in the H2020 MSCA ITN RealVision project (http://www.realvision-itn.eu/) at DTU Fotonik. The RealVision Innovative Training Network (ITN) will investigate the problem of capturing, processing and displaying... Danmarks Tekniske Universitet.
- PhD scholarship in molecular microbial ecology at the Center for Microbial Secondary Metabolites, CeMiSt. The Center for Microbial Secondary Metabolites, CeMiSt, is one of 10 new Centers of Excellence funded by the Danish National Research Foundation. The Center started 1st of January 2018 and will run for six years with an option for a four-year extension. The Center is based at the Technical... Danmarks Tekniske Universitet.
- Analytical Scientist in Oral Analytical Development. Are you eager to be part of our voyage towards the break-through formulation, development and production of oral proteins? Are you an enthusiastic Analytical Scientist with motivation towards analytical development? Then this might be just the right career move for you.As part of Novo Nordisk’s... Novo Nordisk A/S.
- PhD scholarship in Corrosion Control in Oil & Gas: Investigation of Corrosion Inhibition Mechanisms Specific to localized Corrosion in Sweet and Sour Conditions. The Materials and Surface Engineering section in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the Technical University of Denmark is seeking candidate for 1 PhD position for a project investigating the corrosion inhibitors and inhibition mechanisms used for oil & gas application. Proposed PhD... Danmarks Tekniske Universitet.
- Research Associate (Laborant), Business Creation R&D, Bagsvaerd. Pioneer a brighter future At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost... NOVOZYMES A/S.
- Principal Scientist for Cardiovascular Research. Do you have a pioneer spirit and a strong scientific background within cardiology and translational research? Would you like to bring your science to the next level by joining our mission of bringing new treatments to patients suffering from Cardiovascular Diseases (CVD)? The area is new to... Novo Nordisk A/S.
- PhD scholarship in Organisational Transition to Systems Thinking in Nordic Manufacturing. DTU, The Technical University of Denmark, Department of Management Engineering invites applicants for a 3-year PhD position on 'Uncertainty Perception in Organisational Transition to Systems Thinking in Nordic Manufacturing', starting ideally on 1 September 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter... Danmarks Tekniske Universitet.
- Research Associate. Business Creation R&D is seeking a talented research associate with profound skills within microbiology and a desire to explore and develop the use of microorganisms and enzymes in new application areas.Business Creation R&D is a functional area in New Business Development Incubations & Acquisitions,... NOVOZYMES A/S.
- PhD position: Numerical modelling of EOR/IOR processes. The Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Centre (Centre for Oil and Gas - DTU), Technical University of Denmark (DTU), invites applicants for a PhD position on numerical modelling of modified salinity waterflooding in chalk reservoirs. Centre for Oil and Gas - DTU is established by the... Danmarks Tekniske Universitet.