Ir a la versión más ligera, para móviles
Europeos.es : Inicio > Ofertas de trabajo > Reino Unido > Trabajadores y asistentes sociales de nivel medioen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
46 ofertas de trabajo de 'Trabajadores y asistentes sociales de nivel medio' en Reino Unido.
- : Senior Clerical Officer (Temporary). This post is internal and open to Renfrewshire Council employees only. Based at Renfrew Health & Social Work Centre, 10 Ferry Road, Renfrew. We are looking for a well organised individual to ensure an effective clerical support service is provided to our stakeholders and customers. Duties for... Renfrewshire Council.
- : Staff Nurse. We are seeking enthusiastic, innovative and dynamic registered nurses who are focused on delivering high quality patient-centered care. • Are you looking to work in a unique, supportive environment? • Do you want to combine your primary care and acute and emergency nursing skills all in... NHS Jobs.
- : Ass Dir, CHC, FNC &Spec Placements &Safeguarding Adults. NHS Wiltshire Clinical Commissioning Group has an exciting opportunity within the Continuing Healthcare, Specialist Placements and Adult Safeguarding Team which manages the Continuing Care and Specialist Placement process for Adults; this post is within the structure of the Quality Directorate,... NHS Jobs.
- : Band 7 Advanced Physiotherapist. The Back Pain Service is an award winning Multidisciplinary Service dealing with patients who have been suffering from the effects of chronic pain. Due to developments within the West Midlands region, we are looking for a Band 7 Physiotherapist who will contribute to the multidisciplinary team... NHS Jobs.
- : Head of Compliance. Exciting opportunities have arisen for ambitious, knowledgeable and enthusiastic individuals to join the established Compliance Team at Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust. The Compliance team work across the Trusts’ Mental Health; Specialist; Secure and Community Health operational... NHS Jobs.
- : Stores Person. West London Mental Health NHS Trust provides a full range of local mental health services to the London Boroughs of Ealing, Hammersmith Fulham and Hounslow as well as a specialist Forensic Mental Health Service, including High Secure Services here at Broadmoor. An opportunity has arisen within... NHS Jobs.
- : Speech ⟪uage Therapist Band 5. We are looking for an enthusiastic Band 5 therapist with experience or a NQP to work with adults who have a learning disability, based in Bedfordshire. You will be working as part of an innovative and supportive team of speech and language therapists within a multidisciplinary setting, providing... NHS Jobs.
- : Support Worker - Waverley Residential Home (Two Posts). Job Details Grade: 4D Hourly Rate: £8.99 - £9.65 Salary: £17,355.06 - £18,628.39 pro rata per annum Contract Duration: Permanent Please note there are two posts available: 19.5 hours & 20.5 hours Role Purpose The Support Worker plays a vital role in supporting service users to meet their... Scottish Borders Council.
- : Staff Nurse. Band 5 ICCU Staff Nurse Vacancies Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Acute Trust provides a range of services over three hospitals sites Worcestershire Royal Hospital, Alexandra Hospital and Kidderminster Treatment Centre. Our mission is to work together with our partners in health and social... NHS Jobs.
- : Senior Early Years Officer. Job Advert You will lead a team of Early Years Officers and assist in the management of the pre-school educational needs of young children. You should hold a qualification to allow registration with the Scottish Social Services Council and have experience of working within a nursery environment.... Falkirk Council.
- : Locality Manager Children &Young Peoples Services Suffolk. Are you an experienced senior manager with a proven track record of provide strong management and leadership in Children and Young Peoples Mental Health Services? Have you implemented successful large scale transformation programmes leading to improved integration, quality and outcomes for... NHS Jobs.
- : Youth Services Manager (Permanent). Advert Based at West Primary School, Newton Street, Paisley, PA1 2RL An exciting opportunity has arisen within Renfrewshire’s Community Learning and Development’s Adult Learning and Literacies Services team, for a Service Manager. The post is permanent and will offer you the opportunity... Renfrewshire Council.
- : Care Assistant - Midworth Street. Care Assistant – Midworth Street Mansfield, Nottinghamshire 37 Hours per week £15,738 - £16,258 per annum Closing date: 10th September 2017 Midworth Street Mansfield is a Mental Health Supported Living Service, who are looking to recruit enthusiastic, positive thinking Support Workers... Nottingham Community Housing Association.
- : Acquired Brain injury nurse. We are ambitious clinically-led commissioning organisations working very closely with our member practices, patients and the public, partner organisations and other stakeholders to improve health and wellbeing and healthcare in East Sussex. Our £830m transformation programme, East Sussex Better... NHS Jobs.
- : Youth Worker - Unst Youth Club. Advertisement Details The Youth Worker’s role is to contribute to the delivery of youth work opportunities in a variety of settings, including youth clubs and in collaboration with schools and other agencies. Youth Workers will report to a Youth Development Worker and will work closely with... Shetland Islands Council.
- : Relief Care Assistant. Job Description Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on the attachments below. These explain the job role and the type of person we are looking for. You have experience in a caring role in health or social care and have a good general... Aberdeenshire Council.
- : Staff Nurse (Rutson Ward Community Services). We are looking to recruit experienced and newly qualified nurses to join our friendly team and positively contribute to continuing our high standards of patient care. The Rutson Ward is a 21 bedded Unit providing care for patients with long term health needs who have also been admitted to hospital... NHS Jobs.
- : Healthcare Assistant. Healthcare Assistant Band 2, Inpatient Local Services West London Mental Health Trust provides a full range of local mental health services to the London Boroughs of Ealing, Hammersmith &Fulham and Hounslow as well as specialist and forensic mental health services, including high secure services... NHS Jobs.
- : Staff Nurse. We are looking to recruit experienced or newly qualified nurses to join our friendly team and positively contribute to continuing our high standards of patient care. Zetland Ward is a 31 bedded community hospital providing care for patients with long term health needs who have also been admitted... NHS Jobs.
- : Consultant Psychiatrist in Early Intervention in Psychosis. The Early Intervention in Psychosis service in Oxford Health is a well-established, high quality service providing multidisciplinary team working for all those experiencing a first episode of psychosis in Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire. Our Early Intervention in Psychosis Team has been established... NHS Jobs.
- : Staff Nurse. We are currently recruiting for a Band 5 Staff Nurse, within Hambleton and Richmondshire virtual wards. We are seeking a highly motivated, dynamic and enthusiastic staff nurse to join the district nursing teams initially based in Northallerton District Nursing Teams. Hambleton &Richmondshire... NHS Jobs.
- : Band 5 Community Staff Nurse. Community-based - will need driving licence ∾cess to a car. We have vacancies throughout our nursing teams across Birmingham and are looking for a group of highly motivated applicants who are interested in meeting the challenge of working on the community with patients in the home setting.... NHS Jobs.
- : Social Worker (FIF07987). Job Description Working Pattern: Alternate Monday - Wednesday / Monday and Tuesday 09.00 - 17.00 Interview Date: Thursday 10 August 2017 Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on this and the attached Job Pack. These explain the job role... Fife Council.
- : Social Work Team Leader. Job Details Grade: 10A Hourly Rate: £21.00 - £21.96 Salary: £38,334.81 - £40,086.81 per annum Contract Duration: Permanent Role Purpose To provide a social work and early intervention service within the local area under the direction of the Locality Manager. To provide management and direction... Scottish Borders Council.
- : Social Worker - Galashiels. Job Details Grade: 9A Hourly Rate: £17.57 - £19.21 Salary: £32,075.07 - £35,068.07 per annum* Contract Duration: Permanent * Please note salary details: Grade 8A, £26,837.33- £29,282.82 pro rata per annum if less than 2 years post qualifying experience. Role Purpose We are looking for... Scottish Borders Council.
- : Health and Social Care Assistant. An exciting opportunity has arisen within Spectrum Community Health CIC for a Health and Social Care Assistant. The post-holder will be working within a multi-disciplinary healthcare team within HMP Preston. This role is following the implementation of the Care Act 2014. The post-holder will... NHS Jobs.
- : Practice Development Lead. We are recruiting for a Practice Development Lead in the Children’s Community Nursing Service. The successful applicant will work in close partnership with the Leadership team to ensure staff learning and competencies are up to date and evidence based. You will lead on developing standards... NHS Jobs.
- : Band 7 Community Heart Failure Specialist Nurse. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Heart Failure Specialist Nurse to join the Community Heart Failure Team. The Adults and Community Services Division within Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust delivers a range of specialist services... NHS Jobs.
- : Paediatric Staff Nurse - Dolphin Ward - Band 5. Princess Alexandra’s Paediatric Department is actively seeking to recruit Band 5 Staff Nurses to work as a skilled member of the nursing team within Dolphin Ward acute general ward on a full time opportunity. Rotational post within the Neonatal Unit, Dolphin Ward and Paediatric Emergency... NHS Jobs.
- : Service Manager. Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust provides child and adult mental health services, alcohol treatment, learning disability, wellbeing and eating disorder services across Norfolk and Suffolk. We are committed to delivering quality driven mental health services. Every individual makes a... NHS Jobs.
- : Band 5 Community Staff Nurse - Evening Service. We are looking for a group of highly motivated applicants who are interested in meeting the challenge of working on the community with patients in the home setting. You will be working with a variety of disciplines within the evening service team to achieve the best outcomes for patients to... NHS Jobs.
- : Peripatetic Assessor, Children &Young People, Stornoway. Job Description You will carry out the peripatetic assessment and learning support of Scottish Vocational Qualifications (SVQs) in Social Services (Children & Young People) at Levels 2, and 3. You will also assist with the management, accreditation and quality assurance of all the above Scottish... Comhairle nan Eilean Siar.
1 · >>