Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
7 ofertas de trabajo de 'Profesionales del trabajo social' en Irlanda.
- : Supoort Worker Nights. Support Workers work as part of a team to ensure the provision of accommodation services within Dublin Simon Community operate effectively and consistently to best practice standards for our homeless clients. Meeting the needs of clients on a nightly basis, responding to crisis, engaging clients... Dublin Simon Community.
- : Community Employment Supervisor - Re Engage Youth Employment Programme. Key responsibilities will include: • Manage and supervise the operation of the DSP Community Employment Scheme • Administration of DSP Accounts and Budgets • Book Keeping • Payroll • Supervise general office duties. • Report directly to the BRYR Manager, prepare reports & attend... Ballymun Regional Youth Resource.
- : Cross Cultural Worker. The Role: The role will predominantly involve assisting the Resettlement Support Worker, volunteers and relevant services to interact effectively with Syrian Refugees due for Resettlement under the Irish Refugee Protection Programme. via interpretation and translation of documents. The main... Homecare & Health Services Ireland.
- : Social Prescribing Coordinator. The Social Prescribing Coordinator is a fixed term full-time contract for a three month period (with the possibility of a further extension subject to funding). It is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an enthusiastic motivated individual to become part of the vibrant team at Sacred... Sacred Heart Community & Childcare Centre CLG.
- : Social Care Jobs in East Cork. Social Care Worker Jobs in East Cork Area Servisource Healthcare in conjunction with its client are recruiting for experienced, caring Social Care Workers for jobs in the East Cork area. This Social Care Worker Job would involve working with individuals with Intellectual Disability either in... SERVISOURCE RECRUITMENT LIMITED Dundalk.
- : Full Time Project Worker, MQI Night Cafe. Responsible to: Head of Day Services Responsible for: Contributing to the overall operation of the service and ensuring that it runs smoothly and in accordance with organisational procedure Reports to: Night Café Lead Project Worker Objective: To work directly with clients as part of a team... Merchants Quay Ireland.
- : Regional Outreach Officer. Right of Place Second Chance now invites applications for the post of Regional Outreach Officer (Part-Time) in Limerick. The post is a fixed term contract of 6 months. Right of Place Second Chance is the country’s largest charitable organisation that supports Survivors of Institutional Child... Right of Place Second Chance.