Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
9 ofertas de trabajo de 'Profesionales del trabajo social' en Irlanda.
- : Social Care Jobs in East Cork. Social Care Worker Jobs in East Cork Area Servisource Healthcare in conjunction with its client are recruiting for experienced, caring Social Care Workers for jobs in the East Cork area. This Social Care Worker Job would involve working with individuals with Intellectual Disability either in... SERVISOURCE RECRUITMENT LIMITED Dundalk.
- : Full Time Project Worker, MQI Night Cafe. Responsible to: Head of Day Services Responsible for: Contributing to the overall operation of the service and ensuring that it runs smoothly and in accordance with organisational procedure Reports to: Night Café Lead Project Worker Objective: To work directly with clients as part of a team... Merchants Quay Ireland.
- : Regional Outreach Officer. Right of Place Second Chance now invites applications for the post of Regional Outreach Officer (Part-Time) in Limerick. The post is a fixed term contract of 6 months. Right of Place Second Chance is the country’s largest charitable organisation that supports Survivors of Institutional Child... Right of Place Second Chance.
- : Community Employment Supervisor. We have an exciting opportunity for a CE Supervisor – Whose roles is to oversee the administrative, technical and participant development aspects of the Homeless (Engagement) CE Project within Dublin Simon Community for the purposes of enabling participants to move closer to re-entering the... Dublin Simon Community.
- : Community Employment Trainee. This is a developmental opportunity, no experience necessary. Accredited training will be provided to support your career. Please contact your local DSP Employment Services/Intreo Office to check your eligibility and to apply for this vacancy. Vacancy Reference Number will be required. Eligibility... Clondalkin Travellers Training.
- : Community Club Supervisor. Duties to include: • General bar & restaurant duties • Financial management • Provision of a high level of customer care • Managing staff rotas • Working as part of a team • Flexible Availability • Successful candidate must have some previous experience This Programme is funded... Inishturk Community Club Ltd.
- : Romanian speaking Project Worker. Mendicity Institution is the oldest working charity in Dublin. Established in 1818 it has always worked towards relief of the poverty in the city. Our Employment and Integration project assists homeless and vulnerable migrants secure legal employment to overcome their difficulties. We are currently... Mendicity Institution.
- : Community Facility Manager - Bantry. A Community Facility in Bantry is looking for motivated self-starter to manage a busy centre. Duties include: Management, leadership and promotion of Centre Promotion and Development of partnerships with schools with a view to maximising the use of the facility Financial Management, supervison... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Asst Community Employment Supervisor. Contact: Mick Duff mickduff#staengus.ie Applications and CVs by email only. Closing date 14/08/2017. We are looking for a CE Assistant Supervisor to look after the administration which includes all DSP paperwork, ILP system, Participants records, accounts and wages. The person we seek must... St Aengus Community Action Group.