Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
8 ofertas de trabajo de 'Técnicos en ingeniería civil' en Irlanda.
- : Road Engineer / Project Manager. Day to day your responsibilities will include the design and management of roads maintenance projects. You will be leasing with clients, contractors and other members of the design team. You will be working as part of a motivated team committed to delivering projects on time and to the highest... Tarstone Road Maintenance Ltd.
- : Civil Engineer. Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, five years experience. Computer literate with high levels of Autocad experience. Also a good- understanding of Windows 10, Outlook, Word, Excel and MS Project. Graphics editor program. Experience in quantity surveyor estimating, project management,... COMPLETE HIGHWAY CARE LIMITED.
- : Field Service Fire Alarm Engineer. Allied Fire Protection Ltd is a leading provider of Fire Protection equipment with a portfolio of public and private sector clients across Ireland. We specialist in the supply installation, maintenance and commissioning of fire alarm systems, and emergency lighting – delivered by our team... ALLIED FIRE PROTECTION LTD.
- : Contract Administrator/Estimator. Contract Administrator/Estimator required for busy Civil/Mechanical Engineering Contractors to help with pricing and administration of jobs/workload. Experience in the construction industry a distinct advantage. The position requires a dedicated and hardworking indivual with good technical... MSI GROUP LIMITED.
- : Air Conditioning Refrigerator Technician. Recruiting a leinster based mechanical services technician. Must have a current and valid pluming cert, refrigerator cert and air conditioning cert. Must be RGI registered and have hands on experience of building management services/domestic and commercial technician services. Please send CV... RMIS ENGINEERING LIMITED.
- : Clerk of Works. Education, Training, Experience, etc. Candidates must on the latest date for receipt of completed application forms for the office:- (a) Hold a degree in Engineering or Architecture or an equivalent professional qualification; Or (b) Hold a National Certificate/National Diploma in Construction... Kildare County Council.
- : Shuttering Carpenter. Specialist in creating formwork or shuttering, which are temporary structures used in the concrete pouring process. Shuttering refers to wooden boards or metal plates that are positioned and supported using rods and stakes known as falsework. Applicants will need to have completed high school... KEANE ANTHONY LEE GROUP LIMITED.
- : Site Manager . Site Manager Killybrone, Co. Monaghan (field based, with travel to customer sites across Ireland, the UK and mainland Europe) €Excellent DOE Want to gain valuable industry experience with an award-winning business? Do you have a construction related degree or experience as a site manager?... Webrecruit Ireland Ltd.