43 ofertas de trabajo de 'Directores de recursos humanos' en Irlanda.
- : Community Employment Supervisor. The Community Employment Supervisor will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Partnership Integrated Community Employment Scheme (PICES) and ensuring that PICES activities support the overall strategic vision, objectives and programmes of Southside Partnership. A full job description... Southside Partnership DLR.
- : Outreach Community Employment Supervisor - 3 month contract - Full time. Applicants should have relevant standard of education and must have attained a major award qualification (NFQ Level 6 or higher) and should have at least 3 years supervisory experience. Duties: Must be competent to oversee the administrative, technical and participant development aspects of... Northside Community Enterprises (NCE Ltd).
- : Supervisor Community Employment Scheme. Job Title: Supervisor – Garrymore Community Association CLG Reporting to: Garrymore Community Association CLG Sponsoring Committee Garrymore Community Association CLG require a Supervisor based in Ballinagh, Co. Cavan. Employment roles are in Administration, Caretaking and Environmental Maintenance... Garrymore Association CE Scheme.
- : Evening Supervisor. Centra Dooradoyle currently require a Evening Supervisor to assist the Store Manager in the delivery of store targets (both in terms of sales & profitability) through the effective management of store operations and personnel. The Candidate must be available to work over the course of the Week.... M3T Supermarket Ltd (Centra Dooradoyle).
- : Assistant Community Employment Supervisor. Age Action is looking for a full-time Assistant Community Employment Supervisor. The successful candidate will report to the Community Employment Supervisor on all aspects of the programme. The person must have a proven track record of Community Employment. Person Specification Essential •... AGE ACTION IRELAND.
- : Temporary Supervisor - Carlow. Part Time - Applicants must be available to work any shift during the store's opening hours; mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends. KEY TASKS AND DUTIES 1. To maximise the sales potential of the shop. 2. To administer the stock control and ordering systems. 3. To ensure the security of... Harry Corry LTD.
- : Tús Team Leader. The Board of Louth Leader Partnership invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following post: Tús Team Leader The Department of Employment and Social Protection fund the Tús - Community Work Placement Programme. It provides short-term quality and suitable working opportunities... Louth Leader Partnership.
- : Community Employment Supervisor. Duties will include: • The recruitment of participants • Developing and implementing Individual Learning Plans • Sourcing of QQI and other accredited training • Administration of the DSP accounts and budgets • Record and keep accurate, up to date project records • To provide support... CMT Community Services Limited.
- : Team Leader. Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer (Functional reporting to Finance and Administration Managers) Staff reporting to post - Coordinators of Resource Services and Counsellors Full time post (35hrs per week), Permanent Contract SALARY – Grade VII Point 1 - €50,016 per annum Location; Currently... Shine.
- : DSP Assistant Community Supervisor. ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR - PERSONAL SPECIFICATION The Sponsor is fully responsible for terms and conditions of employment of Assistant Supervisors within the general objectives of Community Employment. These guidelines are recommended by DSP for inclusion in personal specifications drawn up for... Rossinver Youth & Community Project Limited.
- : CE Scheme Supervisor. The Supervisor will be responsible for the efficient day to day running of the CE Project. The role will involve maintaining appropriate records in both written and computerised formats and to ensure compliance with the financial audit requirements of the Dept. of Social Protection, supervising... Barnacarroll Sports Centre.
<< · 2