Senior process consultant. HOVEDSTADEN. Dinamarca
Búsqueda de Periodistas en Dinamarca (HOVEDSTADEN)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales : Autores, periodistas y lingüistas : Periodistas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for jura, samfundsvidenskab og kultur : Forfatterarbejde og journalistisk og sprogvidenskabeligt arbejde : Journalistisk arbejde.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you motivated by changing, improving and simplifying critical business processes in a dynamic Nordic environment? Are you passionate about supporting and coaching operations managers to become even better? Do you always take the customers point of view as a starting point for your work? Then you might be our next Senior Process Improvement Consultant.You have the chance to become part of Nets’ ambitious transformation programme to increase customer focus and satisfaction while achieving operational and process excellence.You will become a part of the Process Optimisation team, which is supporting Service management, within Customer Services in all the Nordic countries. The team is responsible for a wide array of optimization initiatives and the position will be located at our Headquarter in Ballerup DK.Want to be our new colleague and fill in an important role? The job primarily deals with facilitating the improvement of processes within Customer Services and across the company. This involves identifying opportunities, analysing processes, facilitation workshops, designing and implementing new and better ways of operating with greater customer experiences etc.In some projects you will act as subject matter expert, and in others you will get the overall responsibility for the improvement from creating the business case until implementation.You will also have a central role in establishing, developing and maintaining the process management discipline in Customer Services together with your colleagues in the Process Optimisation team.Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Ensure customer perspective and end-to-end process thinking throughout the value chains
- Drive and support the implementation of a wide array of improvement and optimization initiatives and projects in Operations
- Drive and provide subject matter expertise in process improvement projects
- Run workshops, process analysis, design, document and implement new processes and procedures etc.
- Train employees and managers in the implemented solutions
- Project-, change- and stakeholder management
- Follow up on benefit realization
- Continuously look for and communicate ways to improve the efficiency, quality and customer experience in Operations and Nets as a whole
- Support and coach all management levels in the strive for process excellence
- Take part in the Process Departments continuous development of tools, concepts and best practices
We are looking for talents with ambitions – and passion for what they are doing!
We believe that your background and professional acumen forms most of your qualifications to succeed in this role. It is also important to us that you are passionate of what you are doing in your daily work and that you take the responsibility of driving things forward to develop both business and yourself.
Your professional qualifications and background should include:
- An academic background on Msc level
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience working with process improvement, preferably in a service and administrative context
- Strong process mapping skills and experience and proven project management experience, preferably with a Prince 2 certification
- Experience in change management at all levels of the organisation and personal experience as an operation manager is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen and speak English and one of the Scandinavian languages
Of your personal qualifications we would value:
- Executer that takes the ideas from paper to realisation – is proud of the measurable results
- Service minded and takes responsibility for an effective solution with high integrity
- Visionary mind with ability to see possibilities and sell the idea to k
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 20/02/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Empresa: NETS Denmark A/S.
Contacto: Michel Berg
Ver las 102 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales : Autores, periodistas y lingüistas : Periodistas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
Senior process consultant. Dinamarca, 20 Feb. 2018.
Text Coordinator in Global Labelling Operations. Dinamarca, 11 Feb. 2018.
SoMe Manager. Dinamarca, 10 Feb. 2018.
Experienced communicator for internal communication – maternity cover. Dinamarca, 08 Feb. 2018.
Wordpress Developer. Dinamarca, 28 Ene. 2018.
Commercial Copywriter. Dinamarca, 28 Ene. 2018.
Copywriter, Global Communication Services, Bagsvaerd. Dinamarca, 26 Ene. 2018.