(Senior) Capital Planning Officer. Luxemburgo
Oferta de empleo en Luxemburgo de Analistas financieros
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Analistas financieros.
Akademische Berufe : Betriebswirte und vergleichbare akademische Berufe : Akademische und vergleichbare Fachkräfte im Bereich Finanzen : Finanzanalysten
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
The EIB, the European Union's bank, is seeking to recruit for its Operations (Ops) Directorate, Operational Strategy and Business Development (OSBD) Division at its headquarters in Luxembourg, a (Senior) Capital Planning Officer. This is a full time position at grade 5/6.
The term of this contract will be 4 years.
Panel interviews are anticipated for beginning/mid August.
The EIB offers fixed-term contracts of up to a maximum of 6 years, according to business needs, with a possibility to convert to a permanent contract, subject to organisational requirements and individual performance.
To drive analyses and internal and external interactions in order to develop, articulate and implement the EIB Group Capital Planning within the Operations Directorate.
As a (Senior) Capital Planning Officer, internally referred to as (Senior) Officer, As (Senior) Officer, you will be working in a diversified team of experts, and reporting to the Head of Division. You will be expected to take a very high level of responsibility for strategy and business development within the capital planning of the Operations Directorate, with significant levels of interaction both inside and outside of the Bank
• Develop, maintain and promote analytical and systematic approaches to capital planning and monitoring within the Operations Directorate;
• Assess implications on available capital headroom of devised strategies that serve to develop EIB's business in response to the EIB's overall objectives;
• Jointly with OPS teams, participate in specific business development strategy projects to identify capital implication – from an Operations perspective – of new business / clients in pressing areas defined by the Bank;
• In liaison with other relevant parts of the EIB (namely the General Secretariat Directorate and the Risk Management Directorate), contribute to a comprehensive formulation, and internal and external communication, of the process of capital planning within the Operations Directorate, including its rationale;
• Identify strategic implications for OPS, the EIB as a whole and promote improvements through consultation with relevant internal and external counterparts;
• Represent OPS in EIB Group's overall Capital Planning, e.g. in the context of working groups and steering committees;
• Provide input, related to capital planning, into the development of new products and new mandates in light of acquired experience and the overall operational strategy;
• Foster knowledge sharing across the Operations Directorate on the process of capital planning;
• Support the OPS DGs in their internal strategy implementation activity, e.g. strategic monitoring, target setting and resource allocation;
University degree in a relevant field of studies such as finance, business administration, economics, science (as Mathematics, Physics, Statistics);
At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in an operational/banking/investing role is required, with 2 years in-depth knowledge on capital planning and monitoring preferred;
Previous exposure to senior management in the context of presenting the Bank's objectives, processes or strategy would be an advantage;
A solid understanding of the Bank's role within the EU policy framework;
Experience in dealing with internal and external stakeholders;
Proficient in standard computer tools;
Excellent knowledge of English and/or French (*) and a good command of the other;
Find out more about EIB core competencies here
(*) There may be certain flexibility on this requirement, but limited to particularly suitable candidates who may not yet be proficient in French. If selected, such candidates will be hired on the condition that they build up rapidly knowledge of French and accept that their future career in the EIB may be subject to the attainment of sufficient proficiency in both of the Bank's working languages
We are an equal opportunity employer, who believes that diversity is good for our people and our business. As such, we promote the inclusion of suitably qualified and experienced staff without regard to their gender, age, racial or ethnic origin, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation/identity, or disability (*).
By applying for this position you acknowledge the importance of maintaining the security and integrity of the Information of the EIB Group. In case of selection for the position you agree to comply with all measures (policies, controls, document classification and management) implemented by the EIB Group to prevent unauthorized disclosure of any information or any damage to the EIB Group reputation.
Deadline for applications: 19th June 2020
(*). We particularly welcome applications from women and persons with disabilities.
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contrato.
Nivel educativo: Máster o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 5 años.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: BEI - BANQUE EUROPEENNE D'INVESTISSEMENT.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_597435.
Ver las 107 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Analistas financieros ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Financial Analyst (m/f). Luxemburgo, 31 May. 2020.
- Financial Analyst II (m/f). Luxemburgo, 30 May. 2020.
- (Senior) Energy Sector Engineer. Luxemburgo, 29 May. 2020.
- (Senior) Officer - Credit Risk Policy and Implementation. Luxemburgo, 29 May. 2020.
- Consultant Business Analyst FA (m/f). Luxemburgo, 28 May. 2020.
- (Senior) Quantitative Officer - Financial Engineer. Luxemburgo, 23 May. 2020.
- (Senior) Evaluation Policy and Knowledge Sharing Officer. Luxemburgo, 23 May. 2020.