Marketing Operations Director, WE Region, Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
Ofertas en HOVEDSTADEN (Dinamarca) de Directores de ventas y comercialización
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse af forretnings- og udviklingsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse af salg og marketing.
Do you like to work in a challenging environment handling multiple stakeholders internally and externally whilst still managing to see the bigger picture? Are you passionate about improving processes within marketing and innovation and using your experience to drive brand value growth? Are you comfortable operating at 10,000m (strategic level) then the next day at 1m (operational level)? Can you influence and bring people along with your ideas? If the answer is yes to these questions, then the Western Europe Region has the next job for you!
As the Marketing Operations Director for Western Europe you will be responsible for key development tasks across markets. The main objectives for the WE Region Marketing team is
- Drive execution of the regional / market GAME CHANGER strategies whilst leveraging group marketing strategy: Be the conduit between markets and Group functions to ensure transparency, effective processes & decision making. Win a disproportionate amount of GC resource in order to help markets over deliver their Game Changer plans.
- Champion premiumisation in WER via growth of the priority strategies/initiatives: primarily ‘Grow LPB’, ‘Win with Craft & Specialty’, ‘shape the creation of AFB category’, ‘up-weight On Trade focus’, ‘create competitive advantage & value through Draught master roll out’, ‘step change our investment / view on digital’, ‘application of Shopper understanding’
- To improve country brand & marketing performance: Provide steer to markets and enable markets to deliver their numbers
You will report directly to the VP Commercial Western Europe.
Your main areas of responsibilities:
- Deliver on specific regional driven marketing projects where the main purpose is to improve overall country marketing performance
- Enable markets to deliver their Game Changer numbers through the integrated business planning process and the creation of joint deliverables
- Continue to support market execution LPB, Craft & AFB Strategies
- Play an active part in the regional drive to embed VM/OCM into our everyday thinking
- Work closely with GC to ensure WER needs / thinking are central to GC deliverables
- Constantly improved Ways of Working to secure strong and efficient cooperation with Group functions/markets
- Represent WER in key group meeting/governance processes
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has a strong commercial understanding, with deep experience built from experience within Brand / Trade Marketing and Sales with 8+ years experience from a top-tier FMCG company or consultant agency, e.g. Brand Director/Marketing Director capability with international brand portfolio, category management or similar.
- Ideal candidate would have strong commercial experience built across multi market/categories (be credible in front of market teams) potentially with a bias toward marketing. Beer experience would be an added benefit.
- Has strong analytical skills and quickly manages to get an overall understanding of complex issues. Excels at project management, is a good listener, is strong in opinion and is able to both challenge and influence/bring people with them on a journey.
- Has strong communications skills in both written and verbal forms, with an ability to keep things simple
- Comfortably collaborates and communicates at all levels. Is adept at operating cross-functionally and at managing a complex matrix set of stakeholders. Demonstrates an ability to work across various cultures and geographies.
- Demonstrates strong people skills
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 18/10/2017.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Empresa: CARLSBERG BREWERIES A/S.
Contacto: Karoline Bertelsen Rønje
Ver las 521 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
Technology Licensing Manager - Exciting Challanges in a Global Environment. Dinamarca, 18 Oct. 2017.
Marketing Operations Director, WE Region, Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 18 Oct. 2017.
Global Key Account Manager to the Wind Industry. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2017.
Global Category Manager Electromechanics. Dinamarca, 14 Oct. 2017.
Senior Brand Manager for Organic, Aarhus. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2017.
Manager - QtC, CtR, PtP Delivery. Dinamarca, 10 Oct. 2017.
Partner Channel Manager. Dinamarca, 01 Oct. 2017.
Global Product Marketing Manager, Service Products. Dinamarca, 27 Sep. 2017.