IT Project Manager. Irlanda
Oferta de empleo en Irlanda
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Managing projects from initiation to closure.
• Creating and maintaining IT Project Plans to the highest level of accuracy
• Reporting progress on these plans to CEO
• Collaborating closely with customers
• Management of project stakeholders
• Manage and supervise onsite system activity
• Help develop new customers and visit existing customers to foster good ongoing relations
• Manage the IT team
• Relevant 3rd level Degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems etc.
• Good experience in a similar role is desirable
• Full project lifecycle development of IT Applications and Systems
• Proven experience in managing (simultaneous) IT projects using a recognised methodology
• Knowledge and experience of budget setting, management and control
• Flexibility to handle Software and Hardware IT based projects
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Ability to make an impact and have credibility in interactions across business groups
• Ability to work under pressure, handle complex change and prioritise key activities
• Good verbal & written presentation skills including confidence at working at all business levels.
Familiarity with a technology environment
• Advanced user for the Microsoft Office suite of Tools incl MS Project / Server and other project management software. Applicants may email a CV to - bptimothytocaccountants.ie
or fax - 0667129585
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Nivel educativo: Grado o nivel equivalente.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Timothy & O'Connor Chartered Certified Accountants.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2123873.