Copywriter. SYDDANMARK. Dinamarca
Demanda en Dinamarca (SYDDANMARK) de Autores y otros escritores
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales : Autores, periodistas y lingüistas : Autores y otros escritores.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for jura, samfundsvidenskab og kultur : Forfatterarbejde og journalistisk og sprogvidenskabeligt arbejde : Forfatterarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you passionate about words? Can you create copy that excites and engages the reader? Do you want a chance to grow your skills in an international environment driven by a passion for creating state-of-the-art communication? Then this is your opportunity to join the LEGO Agency in Billund, Denmark
Bringing the LEGO® brand to life
As our new copywriter, you will join our global in-house advertising agency. We are responsible for developing, designing and building marketing communication solutions that drives global commercial momentum. Here, you will contribute to delivering campaigns that are relevant for the global audience. By tying strong ideas to excellent copy, you will help bring the LEGO® brand to life. Working with planners, art directors and designers, you will:
• Support creative workshops as well as campaign and concept development
• Provide copy inspiration and audience-facing messages and content
• Help develop strong integrated communication concepts and creative solutions from initial idea to final concept - considering messaging and omni-channel approaches - as well as developing a relevant tone of voice
• Actively participate in meetings and presentations as a representative of the creative team
• Ensure high creative and copy quality in the marketing communication solutions that the agency delivers
A creative environment full of fun
You will join one of the biggest in-house advertising agencies in the world, with hubs in Denmark, China, the US and the UK. Alongside 300 people from a range of different cultures, you will be at the heart of almost all the communication that is created to support the LEGO themes and products. We are changing our approach to communication, and you will join us as we are beginning to test out new waters and experiment with new creative processes.
Strong communicator with an inside-out perspective
You will be evaluated on the quality of your writing and the freshness of your thinking. Moreover, you will be an integrated part of the team, and we encourage you to help out and contribute with what you know. With a natural curiosity for your field, you seek out information about trends and tendencies in the world of consumer communication and advertising. Moreover:
• You have a minimum of 3 years of experience, including experience from a direct response environment, giving you a strong sense of how writing creates action and elicits behavioural changes
• You are a strong communicator with a degree in advertisement, marketing, communication or a similar field
• Preferably, you have some experience from a creative agency environment, and you are familiar with working with strategic planners, creatives and external consultants
• You can demonstrate writing in a multi-channel environment by actively pursuing new media and digital solutions
• You speak English fluently - and your written English is flawless Bringing it to life
“Being the internal agency of the most trusted brand in the world is a huge responsibility, and we put immense pride into our work. Working in a highly competitive and fast-moving market, we expand our imaginations and hone our skills every day. Working for a toy company, and communicating primarily with kids, we never forget that fun and humour have to be at the heart of everything we do,” says Creative Director Vivi Schlägelberger.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.If you would like to know more about the position, please conta
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 03/06/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: *** ***
Empresa: LEGO SYSTEM A/S.
Contacto: Jeanette Memhave Aalling
Ver las 12 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales : Autores, periodistas y lingüistas : Autores y otros escritores ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Sprognørd til interne markedsføringsopgaver. Dinamarca, 21 Jul. 2018.
- Part-time Content Writer - Norwegian speaker. Dinamarca, 16 Jun. 2018.
- Copywriter. Dinamarca, 03 Jun. 2018.
- Sr. Copywriter. Dinamarca, 03 Jun. 2018.
- Experienced Medical Writers in R&D. Dinamarca, 01 Jun. 2018.
- Technical Writer in Diabetes Finished Products (temporary). Dinamarca, 23 May. 2018.