56 ofertas de trabajo de 'Técnicos en ciencias físicas y químicas' en Reino Unido.
- : Research Associate in the Institute of Pharmaceutical Science. fixed-term Research Associate position is available for an ambitious individual in the research group of Dr Ken Bruce. The successful candidate will be required to apply culture-independent molecular microbiological approaches (DNA extraction and live-dead cells separation, quantitative PCR,... Kings College.
- : Staff Nurse. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our friendly cardiac nurse team in the Basildon Catheter Lab and Day Stay Ward. The Cardiac Catheter Lab and Day Stay ward is located within the main building of Basildon &Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Trust. The department provides diagnostic... NHS Jobs.
- : Lecturer in International Food Supply Networks and Sustainability. Are you an academic with proven abilities to carry out teaching and research in international food supply networks & sustainability? Do you have an excellent research record and proven success obtaining funding? Are you passionate about delivering an exceptional student experience in a research-intensive... University of Leeds.
- : Research Associate in Cell and Developmental Biology. This post, funded by The Leverhulme Trust (grant RPG-2017-249) “Dynamic Self-Organisation of Stocjastic Intracellular Transport”, is available to study the transport of E-cadherin on microtubule cytoskeleton in the group led by Dr Natalia Bulgakova: Cell-cell adhesion plays a vital... University of Sheffield.
- : Research Assistant in Environmental Archaeology. The School of History, Classics and Archaeology seeks to appoint a Research Assistant who will assist in the design and creation of a database on environmental change in Prehistoric Shetland. This project has been awarded funding from the University Challenge Investment Fund. The role will... University of Edinburgh.
- : Senior Research Scientist in Stem Cell Engineering. We are seeking talented scientists who want to be part of Novo Nordisk and participate in changing the quality of life for millions of people with diabetes. The Position Our new Stem Cell Engineering team is seeking an experienced and creative cellular and molecular biologist to study the... Novo Nordisk.
- : Postdoctoral Research Associate. Postdoctoral Research Associate Reference Number 008089 Department Department of Biosciences Location Durham City Contract Type Full Time & Fixed Term (17 months) Salary Range ... Durham University.
- : Postdoctoral Research Associate in Ultra-Dense Networks. Wolfson School of Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering Fixed Term until 31 December 2019 The Signal Processing and Networks Research Group at Loughborough University is looking for an exceptional individual to work on the area of cooperation in ultra-dense networks. Candidates... Loughborough University.
- : Staff Nurse. We are looking to appoint a dedicated nurse to work in our Coronary Care Unit at Wexham Park Hospital. We are a 14 bedded unit with a 24/7 primary PCI service. We are seeking a Nurse who is keen to develop and is an excellent role model to others.You will be an enthusiastic nurse with strong... NHS Jobs.
- : Senior Project Manager. Do you thrive on working in a complex environment, using your ability to navigate political and organisational issues, as well as your skills in project and programme delivery? Can you provide specialist change, leadership, programme and project management skills to facilitate and lead transformational... University of Leeds.
- : Research Associate. FACULTY OF ARTS, DESIGN AND HUMANITIES School of Design Research Associate in Industrial Exploitation of Laser-dyeing Processes for Apparel and Furnishing Textiles Markets (AHRC project) Part-time (0.5 FTE for a fixed 9 month period) Grade E: £26,495 - £32,548, pro rata, per annum Applications... De Montfort University.
- : Research Assistant. Applications are invited for a Research Assistant to work on research projects funded by The Wellcome Trust under the supervision of Professor Hiro Ohkura. The laboratory investigates fundamental mechanisms of chromosome segregation in oocytes using Drosophila as a model system. We are looking... University of Edinburgh.
- : Postdoctoral Research Associate. Are you a highly motivated and talented postdoctoral researcher interested in developing synthetic biology and genome editing approaches to address industrial challenges? Then this is the project for you. Global spending on medicines is expected to grow to nearly $1.2 trillion by 2016 and biologics... University of Edinburgh.
- : Clinical Research Physician. University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust invites candidates to apply for a full-time Clinical Research Physician post based within the Division of Queen Square, at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery. We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed individual... NHS Jobs.
- : Senior Audiological Scientist. Would you like to work for a Trust in which you can make a real difference? Would you like to be recognised for your effort and hard work? Bedford NHS Trust is a uniquely situated NHS Trust with a relatively small footprint with up to 410 beds and over 2700 staff supporting a planned and reactive... NHS Jobs.
- : Research Associate. Sheffield University Management School, the Faculty of Social Sciences’ largest department, has achieved accreditation from the three largest and most influential business school associations: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS. The mission of Sheffield University Management School is to use our world... University of Sheffield.
- : Band 6 Clinical Research Nurse. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic band 6 nurse with relevant cardiology and research experience to join our team of cardiovascular research nurses at Royal Brompton &Harefield Hospitals. You will join a team supporting the CASA-AF trial, a multicentre randomised clinical trial... NHS Jobs.
- : Bioinformatician - Research Assistant or Associate. Research Assistant - £25,298 - £30,175 Research Associate - £29,301 - £38,183 We are seeking a bioinformatician/biostatician to work on the analysis of studies investigating the inherited basis of cancer, in particular analyses of large-scale chip based genotyping data and next-generation... DPHPC, University of Cambridge.
- : Research Associate for OPTI-PREM and SCALING. Research Associate for OPTI-PREM and SCALING Ref MBP01992 Department Health Sciences Job Type Research Specific Location Centre for Medicine Contract Type Part Time Fixed Term Contract Salary Range . Job Purpose Research Associate for OPTI-PREM and SCALING College of Medicine, Biological Sciences... University of Leicester.
- : Research Associate in Aerosol Printed Electronics. This is an exciting new role that will give the post holder the opportunity to undertake research in the emerging field of printed optoelectronics. We seek to appoint a highly motivated individual with experience in semiconductor or polymer device fabrication. Experience in fabrication and... University of Sheffield.
- : Medicine Management Technician. We are currently seeking one Full Time Senior Medicines Management Technician to join the Newham Pharmacy team. We are looking for a reliable, conscientious and practical applicant to join our team in a busy pharmacy department which provides a safe and efficient service to inpatient mental... NHS Jobs.
- : Data Scientist (Fixed Term). EMINENT is a significant MRC funded initiative, and brings together investigators and researchers from University College London (UCL), the University of Cambridge, the University of Glasgow, the University of Newcastle, Imperial College London and GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). Researchers gain unprecedented... School of Clinical Medicine.
- : Software Support Scientist. Software Support Scientist Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Campus, Oxfordshire Salary £30,056 - £41,572 Full time About Us The Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC) is one of Europe’s largest science research organisations. We’re trusted to support, enable and undertake... RCUK Shared Services Centre Ltd.
- : 007940 - Postdoctoral Research Associate in Metal-Oxygen Batteries Grade 7. THE UNIVERSITY OF LIVERPOOL FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE IN METAL-OXYGEN BATTERIES GRADE 7 £32,958 pa Applications are invited for a Postdoctoral Research Associate to join a multi-disciplinary... University of Liverpool.
<< · 2