41 ofertas de trabajo de 'Biólogos, botánicos, zoólogos y afines' en Reino Unido.
- : Oncology Staff Nurse. We are seeking highly motivated band 5 nurses with experience to join our Oncology inpatient ward team at UCLH. At UCLH we provide highly specialised cancer care for oncology patients with a wide range of solid tumours, we are one of two cancer centres in London offering specialised care to... NHS Jobs.
- : Postdoctoral Research Fellow. Postdoctoral Research Fellow £32,548 - £38,833 per annum Centre for Reproductive Health Please note that this is a re-advertisement. Previous applicants need not apply This is a post-doctoral position supported by a European Research Council Grant for 2 years in first instance. ... University of Edinburgh, College of Medicine and Vet Medicine.
- : NIHR Clinical Lecturer in Primary Care. FACULTY OF MEDICINE & HEALTH SCIENCES RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR PRIMARY CARE & HEALTH SCIENCE NIHR Clinical Lecturer in Primary Care Four Years’ Fixed Term 0.50 FTE Starting salary: Clinical Academic Scale The Research Institute, Primary Care and Health Sciences is offering one part-time... Keele University.
- : Research Fellow. Research Fellow £32,548 - £38,833 Centre for Cardiovascular Sciences A postdoctoral position is available from the end of October for a highly motivated scientist to carry out a research in the laboratory of Professor Andrew H Baker. The post holder will investigate pro-regenerative vascularization... University of Edinburgh, College of Medicine and Vet Medicine.
- : QA Engineer (VEON). Role: QA Engineer Location: London UK Salary/Package details: Competitive Posting date: 06/10/2017 Closing Date: 05/11/2017 Company: VEON Our team and you… Right now, we have 8 scrum teams. Those teams build on Growth, Selfcare, Identity Management, digital payments and customer experience... Veon.
- : Research Fellow. Research Fellow The Roslin Institute £32,548 - £38,833 fixed term for 12 months A post-doctoral research position is available the research group led by John Hickey at The Roslin Institute. We seek a highly motivated, enthusiastic, creative and independent researcher to work in the area of... University of Edinburgh, College of Medicine and Vet Medicine.
- : Band 2, Medical Records Co-ordinator. Job Title: Band 2, Medical Records Co-ordinator Area of Work: St Lukes Cancer Centre Employer: Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Department: Oncology Description Are you organised and methodical with the ability to work alone as well as within a team? If so we have the role... NHS Jobs.
- : Locum Interventional Consultant Radiologist. Locum Interventional Consultant Radiologist Full time Appointment 12 months length This is a Locum full time appointment in Clinical Radiology at University College London Hospitals, for a period of 12 months, based in the Radiology Department at UCH. The post-holder will work closely with... NHS Jobs.
- : Band 5 Oncology Staff Nurse - 6 South Ward. Band 5 staff nurse, oncology – Charing Cross Hospital Full-time and part-time with flexible hours offered Fast forward your oncology nursing career at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust. With five world-renowned hospitals, we are full of opportunity for nurses who are starting out in oncology... NHS Jobs.
<< · 2