43 ofertas de trabajo de 'Peones de obras públicas y mantenimiento' en Irlanda.
- : Welder. Tasks: Welding of construction components, mainly MAG (steel), WIG (stainless steel) Preparation of welding and post- processing of welding seams General metal working Assembly of construction components Carry out welding work on the basis of the work documents Work independently and on own... EURES Ireland.
- : Labourer - Saturday 30/09/2017. We urgently need 2 people to assist us in the breakdown of an exhibition at Belfast City Town Hall this Saturday 30th September. You will be working in a team lifting structures and moving sand that weighs them down. You should be fit and strong and able to take instructions from team members.... Eight Point Eight T/A Standard8.
- : General Operative. A General Operative is required for 24 hr maintenance work on Bus Éireann Shelters. Requirements • Aged 25+ for insurance purposes • Full Driving Licence • Must have Hand Tool Experience (Drill handling, Grinder handling etc) • Building experience is an advantage • Must have ability... Downes Maintenance.
- : Cladder - Cork. Cladder with safe pass required for Cork. Experience is essential and curtain walling experience, references will be required. Please specify if you have your own transport and your own tools. Please send your CV to cv#clsrecruitment.ie or post CV to: CLS Recruitment Group LTD Block 4... CLS Recruitment Group Ltd.
- : Skilled Labourer. Duties: assisting Trades people with general onsite construction duties. Some experience is essential. Safe Pass Card and Manual Handling required. Work will be mainly carried between the Dublin and Donegal region. APPLY: Email aca.construction24#gmail.com or Telephone 0872741474, 0749130019. ACA Construction.
- : Builders Labourer. Experienced Builders Labourer Required for immediate start. Good terms & conditions to suitable candidate To assist tradesmen in their duties Requirements – Reliable and hard working Ability to take instruction but also to work on own initiative Knowledge of health & safety procedures 1 year... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Airtightness Installer. Duties will include: installing tapes to windows and membrane to ceilings. Training will be provided. The ideal candidate will need a Full clean licence, own transport, safe pass and manual handling. MEWP is advantage but not essential. A construction background would be an advantage. Occasional... ADVANCED AIRTIGHT SOLUTIONS LIMITED.
- : General Operator Waste Management Facility. Working with general household waste, timber and glass in an outdoor environment. We love people who are enthusiastic, reliable and diligent. Previous manual labour experience in an outdoor setting is a plus. You will be required to Follow all safe systems of work and a full site induction... Clonmel Waste Disposal Ltd.
- : General Operative/Construction Labouer. Duties to include assisting general labouring on construction site, cleaning up, moving materials, slabs and all related tasks. Up to date Safe Pass, and manual handling required. Good command of the English language required. Own transport essential. Must be willing to travel. Apply with CV... Barry Donnelly Insulation.
- : General Labouers. General Labouers with safe pass and past experience on construction sites required in Dublin area. Please send your CV to dabek.construction#gmail.com Candidate Requirements Essential Minimum Experience Required (Years): 2 Available from early morning 7:30 am Additional Skills: Safepass , Manual... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Commercial Window Fitter/Fabricator. Aluminium and PVC window fitter / fabricator required for small but busy aluminium company in Dundalk, Louth. Experience not essential but is desirable. Good DIY and power tools skills required as a minimum. SAFEPASS for construction sites required. Training will be provided for manufacturing... ELLIPSIS ALUMINIUM LIMITED.
<< · 2