40 ofertas de trabajo de 'Mecánicos y reparadores de vehículos de motor' en Irlanda.
- : Engineering Operatives for Dublin Bus. To undertake all semi-skilled and unskilled tasks relating to the maintenance of depot vehicle fleet and depot premises, safely and in accordance with statutory and business requirements. There are over 1,000 buses that require vacuuming, refuelling and cleaning of buses. Working as part of... Employer Support Services Goldsmith.
- : 698-Diesel Mechanic / Technician. Automotive / Transport & Logistics - Christchurch - City We are seeking experienced workshop Technician/Diesel Mechanics to perform repairs and maintenance on a wide range of industrial machinery, through the North and South Islands of New Zealand including Auckland, Christchurch, Queenstown... Canstaff NZ Jobs.
- : Motor Mechanic. We are a busy Dublin City Centre garage and are looking for a Mechanic with minimum 5 years experience. Working hours Mon - Fri 8am-17:30. Must be competant in the following: Timing Belts Clutch Replacement Servicing Diagnostic software The successful candidate will be highly motivated, hard... LOMBARD AUTOS LIMITED.
- : Towbar & Service Technician. Indespension is looking to recruit a Towbar & Service Technician. The successful candidate must have vehicle mechanical or electrical experience. Duties include: • To fit towbar (including vehicle electrics) and carry out trailer services/repairs. • To keep up to date with any changes to... Indespension Trailers Limited.
- : Qualified Technician. The ideal candidates will be experienced in all aspects of vehicle servicing and diagnostics and be capable of producing high quality work in a busy environment. Responsibilities include: • Performing work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership... PIERSE MOTORS (TIPPERARY) LIMITED.
- : Mechanic - JO2675. Purpose of the position The purpose of the Power Equipment Mechanic role is to deal with the repair, service and P.D.I. of all types of equipment sold, and to ensure that all internal control records and reports are produced and compiled to the required standards. You will co-ordinate with... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : HGV Mechanic/Fitter required. We are looking for a qualified Mechanic /Fitter for our workshop based at Tallaght. Experienced on service and repairs on HVG necessary. It would be an advantage if the person we are seeking had a working knowledge on taillifts. However this is not essential as training will be given. The position... Eamon Slattery T/A ESR.
- : HGV Mechanic. We are looking to recruit a HGV Mechanic to carry out repair and maintenance to our fleet of trucks and trailers based at our Tipperary Town depot and also off site work at our other depots , the position comes with a fully kitted out service vehicle and generous remuneration package, HGV license... Aidan Doherty Transport Ltd.
<< · 2