Europeos.es : Inicio > Ofertas de trabajo > Irlanda > Trabajadores de los cuidados personales en instituciones
111 ofertas de trabajo de 'Trabajadores de los cuidados personales en instituciones' en Irlanda.
- Care Assistant - Enniscorthy area. We currently have vacancies for experienced and dedicated care workers. Applicants must satisfy the following requirements: be available to work flexible hours, have a full clean driving licence and own transport, have excellent English and must be able to supply suitable references and be... Bluebird Care (Wexford).
- Care Assistant/ Worker - Wexford Town and Couny. We currently have opportunities throughout County Wexford for experienced and dedicated Care Workers. Bluebird Care operates to approved international standards and is committed to providing quality and appropriate care to its customers. The role of our Carers is to perform duties and tasks... Bluebird Care (Wexford).
- Care Workers (Dublin 5 - F/T - Nights & Weekends). We currently have vacancies in the Dublin 5 area for full time Care Workers. You must be available to work in the evenings/weekends. Applications are invited from individuals who have previous care experience and ideally have training at FETAC Level 5. Care workers will provide personal, practical... www.jobsireland.ie.
- Healthcare Sector Professionals. As care providers of superior quality for more than sixteen years and representing the future of nursing healthcare facilities, our mission is to promote the dignity, individuality and independence of all those in our care. We work together with our residents to achieve their goals and objectives,... ENNIS ROAD CARE FACILITY LIMITED.
- Health Care Assistants - Full & Part Time. Goldeneye Security T/A Blackberry Computing Ltd are recruiting Healthcare Assistants for full and part-time positions in Nursing Homes and Hospital settings in Galway, Loughrea and Ballinasloe. You must be FETAC qualified or working towards the qualification. Golden Eye Security are also working... Blackberry Computing Ltd.
- Healthcare Assistant - Full Time. Are you someone who loves working with people, who enjoys helping people with their day to day routines, who likes to make a positive impact on someones day? If so, this could be the position for you!! Here in Shannagh Bay we want to make a difference in our residents life's by ensuring, on... Shannagh Bay Healthcare Ltd.
- Full Time Health Care Assistants. AbbeyBreaffy Nursing Home, a 55 bed nursing home located on the N5 Castlebar, is currently recruiting full time Health Care Assistants. The role involves care of the older person. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, be a team player and have a genuine interest and desire... ABBEYBREAFFY NURSING HOME LIMITED.
- Childrens Activities Person. Casual Children's Activities Person required to deliver a Summer Activities Programme Main Activities are to provide various experiences and Activities for Children including songs, games and storytelling. Summer Times: 9th July to 27th July You will be required to work approximately 2 - 3... MACRO BUILDING MANAGEMENT LIMITED.
- Health Care Assistant. Cowper Care is seeking applications for the role of Care Assistant in its Nursing Home in Baldoyle, Rathmines & Kilternan (Dublin, Ireland) Applicant Requirements: Must have fluent written and spoken English FETAC Level 5 in Healthcare Support (including the module Care of the Older Person)... www.jobsireland.ie.
- Healthcare Assistant. Highfield Healthcare are delighted to invite applications from suitable candidates for the post of Healthcare Assistant. Full-time, part-time (mornings and evenings) and bank opportunites are available working across all of our units including Mental Health, Alzheimer's Care Centre and Nursing... Highfield Healthcare.
- Home Support Worker. Rehab Care are looking to recruit Home Support Worker's to join their team. To provide a Home Support service to older persons and to adults and children with disabilities. We work within a multi-disciplinary team context, enabling Clients to live with respect and dignity within their own home... Rehab Group.
- Mental Health Worker - Shine Basement Resource Centre, Cork. REPORTING TO: The Co-ordinator of the Shine Basement Resource Centre and Team Leader of the Resource and Counselling Services CONDITIONS: Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Salary: €28,330 Base: Shine Basement Resource Centre, 14a Washington Street, Cork City, Cork. PURPOSE: •... Shine.
- Carer - Dungarvan & West Waterford area. Bluebird Care currently has exciting opportunities for Care Assistants in providing care to people in the community. In the Dungarvan area we have opportunities to supports clients with a disability and also older people. We currently need carers in the local area. Requirements: • •... www.jobsireland.ie.
- Activities Coordinator Part Time. Activities Coordinator required for nursing home. A background and experience of working with elderly people essential. Supporting people with dementia, to be occupied, stimulated and engaged. Working as part of an activity team delivering both one to one and group activities at varying levels.... GLENAULIN NURSING HOME LIMITED.
- Care Assistant (Athlone). Live in Care Assistant required to look after an elderly man from Monday to Friday. Duties will include all general care assistant duties as needed and will also involve lifting and moving the caree around if necessary in the home. Health Care Assistant, FETEC level 5 qualification required.... www.jobsireland.ie.