Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
8 ofertas de trabajo de 'Camareros de barra' en Irlanda.
- : Bar Person - Part Time. Busy hotel located in North Dublin, looking for an experienced Bar person to join our team on a part-time basis. Candidate must have fluent English and excellent customer service skills. Must be able to work as part of a team but also on their own initiative. Hours to include, weekends, shift... THE MAPLES HOUSE HOTEL.
- : Bar Supervisor - 4* Hotel - West Cork - Ref 262. Minimum requirements 1. Bar Management qualifications at least 2 year course 2. Previous experience as a Asst Bar Manager/ Senior Supervisor in an English speaking 4/5* HOTEL barl 3. Excellent leadership, communication and motivational skills 4. Sound knowledge of all aspects of the Bar Management... Future Focus Ltd.
- : Bar Staff. Experienced bar staff required for a busy long established restaurant. The role requires a high level of customer service with personality and character. We serve breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks to regulars, locals and tourists. The role will be full time 30-39 hours per week and will involve... Treacy's Bar & Restaurant.
- : Bar/ Waiting Staff. Bar/ Waiting Staff required. Must have previous experience in bar work. Good personality and able to use own initiative. Attractive rates available depending on experience. This position is for immediate start. Please send CV to; info#muddyburns.com or telephone: 0878073804. Muddy Burns.
- : bar person. Job Description Bar Person Responsible to: Bar Manager Main purpose of Job: To assist in the efficient running of the bar operation in the Lake Hotel. All in line with licensing laws and hotel requirements. Experience / Key Skills Desired • Previous experience in a similar role or a qualification... The Lake Hotel Ltd.
- : Bar Supervisor. Bar Supervisor required. Must have previous experience in bar supervisory work. Good personality and able to use own initiative. Position will involve key holding, staff supervision, stock management and day to day running of the bar. mAttractive rates available depending on experience. Please... Muddy Burns.
- : late night bar staff. Dublin City centre venue require part time nightclub bar staff. high volume busy nightclub , using epos till along with credit card experience , 1-2 yrs experience of working in a bar or restaurant , pulling pints and serving cocktails shifts are late so 10pm to 5am , hours flexible M. PEOPLE RECRUITMENT LIMITED.
- : Regional Fleet Manager. Reporting to the National Transport Manager, the Regional Fleet Manager is a key member of the Fleet Team responsible for the delivery of fleet management services at regional level for all of Ervia including; Gas Networks Ireland, Aurora, Irish Water and Group. ERVIA.