Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
17 ofertas de trabajo de 'Diseñadores gráficos y multimedia' en Irlanda.
- : Work from Home- Instructional Design Work - Adobe Captivate. Merlyn Showering are one of the UK and Ireland‘s leading shower enclosure companies, and require someone to help with an online training project. We are looking for someone who is proficient on Adobe Captivate to convert training powerpoint slides to interactive training content. This is... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Digital Designer and Developer. Penco Insurances Ltd The Black Church, St. Mary’s Place, Dublin 7, wishes to recruit an Digital Designer and Developer to plan and implement a digital marketing strategy in support of the Company’s expansion. Annual Salary €30.000 year, 39 work hours per week. Apply with CV to info#penco.ie www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Graphic Designer - Junior Position. Customclothing.ie and JAKO Ireland invite applicants for the position of Full Time Junior Graphic Designer. We are looking for a talented designer to join our team to work in an exciting fast paced environment. This role will be multifaceted, including design, sales, and dealing with the public... Jako Sports t/a Ciara One.
- : Content Review Associate Arbeitsort: Dublin. Responsibilities: • Process and review accounts that have been flagged for review of potentially sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies • Validate, investigate and respond to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines. This includes... Cpl Recruitment.
- : Concept Designer. Responsibilities: • Work with the Art Director to help establish a consistent visual direction. • Develop inspiring concept designs for locations, props and effects. • Establish Light-Keys for the Lighting team. • Understand and interpret colour scripts. • Provide information to storyboards... BOULDER MEDIA LIMITED.
- : Senior Character Modeler. Responsibilities • Producing high quality assets suitable for production both technically and artistically. • Working well within a team of artists. • Supporting junior members of the team of artists with technical problem solving. • Ensuring your assets meet specifications provided... BOULDER MEDIA LIMITED.
- : Pipeline Supervisor- for Feature Film Production. Responsibilities: • Ideal candidate will have experience managing a Pipeline team for a CG studio. • Previous experience working within production leadership teams and meeting schedules. • Experience designing and implementing 2d & 3d pipelines from scratch or progressing existing pipelines... BOULDER MEDIA LIMITED.
- : Senior Set Modeler. Responsibilities: • Modeling of environments within Maya (architectural building sets, organic’s, etc). • Creating efficient UV layouts (UDIM knowledge a plus). • Implement improvements/changes based on review from Supervisor/lead direction. • Proactively recommend ongoing pipeline... BOULDER MEDIA LIMITED.
- : Pipeline TD- For Feature Film Production. Responsibilities: • Develop, document, and maintain software and workflows for our cg pipeline. • Train and support artists in using pipeline tools. • Work alongside artists and production staff to provide solutions to production issues. • Maintain an up to date knowledge of industry... BOULDER MEDIA LIMITED.
- : 3D Senior Rigger – For Feature Film Production. Responsibilities: • Work closely with the animation, modelling and rigging Leads to create and maintain high level rigs. • Review models and flag potential problems to the supervisors. • Work closely with modelling to create a model that meets the rigging technical requirements. • Collaborates... BOULDER MEDIA LIMITED.
- : FX Technical Director. Responsibilities: • Setting up and maintaining a Digital Asset Library structure and tools, (Houdini and Maya). • Develop and implement Houdini and Maya pipeline tools. • Developing Houdini and Maya publishing tools. (FX Assets, FX Shots and Set FX). • Developing the FX Department pipeline... BOULDER MEDIA LIMITED.
- : 3D Senior Facial Rigger. Responsibilities • Work closely with the animation, modelling and rigging Leads to create and maintain high level facial rigs • Review models and flag potential problems to the supervisors • Work closely with modelling to create a model that meets the rigging technical requirements •... BOULDER MEDIA LIMITED.
- : 3D Character FX Lead. Responsibilities • Create high quality, realistic- simulations that achieve real weight, speed and desired performance. • Collaborate with rigging, grooming and animation teams to establish Character FX rigs, settings and workflow. • Work well with deadlines and milestone targets. •... BOULDER MEDIA LIMITED.
- : 3D CG Supervisor. Responsibilities • Determine technical approaches needed to achieve desired look and behaviours for the production. • Maintain an up to date understanding of industry best practices. • Design and maintain the pipeline workflow with the dept. supervisors, production and technology teams.... BOULDER MEDIA LIMITED.
- : Storyboad Supervisor. We are looking for a Storyboard Supervisor who has: Experience working as a Board Supervisor (or similar) for at least 1x Animated TV Series. Excellent posing and drawing skills. Strong communication skills. A team player! Please apply to this job via email SPACE CHICKENS SERIES 1 DESIGNATED ACTIVITY COMPANY.
- : Graphic Designer. With experience in the use of: Adobe - Id, Ai, Ps and QuarkXpress. Must be able to work with excellent attention to detail, strong organisational skills and be flexible with a positive attitude. Previous knowledge of operation in a print or sign production environment would be an advantage.... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Senior CGI Artist/Animator. Full-time, permanent position for a talented and enthusiastic Senior CGI Artist/Designer. Candidates should be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of high-end rendering techniques and post production, have a keen eye for detail and composition, and have an impressive portfolio. You... www.jobsireland.ie.