Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
5 ofertas de trabajo de 'Ingenieros electricistas' en Irlanda.
- : Setting Out Engineer. Duties include: All Setting out and quality control duties on site Ensuring all designs and specifications are adhered to Keeping records of all site activities Must adhere to all site health & safety policies as well as other policies Reporting to Senior Site Personnel Requirements Engineering... SITE CREW LIMITED.
- : 078N17 - Project Planning Engineer. The Asset Management function within Gas Networks Ireland is responsible for optimising the return from the asset portfolio. Asset Management identify, plan and develop investment programmes while achieving an optimal balance between customer requirements, asset efficiency and risk. Asset Management... ERVIA.
- : 1927-Site Engineer. We are recruiting for a Site Engineer to work for a mid tier contractor on a permanent basis throughout the North and South Islands of New Zealand. The work will involve being a part of a team delivering a range of road maintenance and civil contracts within the district. The company you will... Canstaff NZ Jobs.
- : 097S17 – PMO Project Lead. Ervia is a commercial semi-state company which provides strategic national gas and water infrastructure and services in Ireland. Through our regulated business, Gas Networks Ireland, we build and operate one of the most modern and safe gas networks in the world. In 2014, we took responsibility... ERVIA.
- : 779AO17 – Operational Contingency Planning Specialist. The Operational Contingency Planning Specialist is responsible for reviewing and maintaining contingency plans for Irish Water Operations, coordinating plans across Local Authorities, ensuring adherence to Irish Water Health and Safety procedures, incident management objectives, risk management... ERVIA.