Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
8 ofertas de trabajo de 'Directores de industrias manufactureras' en Irlanda.
- : Quality and Compliance Administrator . Quality and Compliance Administrator Dublin 2 €Competitive Package on Offer Established in 1969, our client supplies raw materials & ingredients to the Life Science, Industrial and Polymer Industries. They operate to the Guiding Principles of Responsible Care® and have been ISO 9000... Webrecruit Ireland Ltd.
- : Quality Team (Graduate). Mulrines is seeking a recently qualified Graduate from any of the listed areas Quality Management Quality Assurance Food Science Agriculture This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy plant. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the Systems element of our apple processing... P Mulrine & Sons (Sales).
- : Quality Administrator – Successful Medical Supplier . Quality Administrator – Successful Medical Supplier Limerick €Excellent DOE If you are a qualified quality professional looking to take your next step, this is a brilliant opportunity to help a pioneering business maintain their reputation for excellence. Our client is a leading supplier... Webrecruit Ireland Ltd.
- : Quality Assurance/Technical Assistant. You will be directly responsible to the Technical/QC Manager You will be involved with maintaining consistent quality of production by assisting with developing ,enforcing, maintaining and managing Best Practice manufacturing systems. By validating processes; providing the relevant technical... JobsIE.
- : 783AM17– Senior Design Engineer. The Senior Design Engineer will be responsible for the vetting of design of Water and Waste water connections technical solutions, ensuring compliance with Connection and Developer Services technical requirements and the development of Connection Offers. The Senior Design Engineer’s responsibilities... ERVIA.
- : Compliance and Liaison Coordinator. The Compliance and Liaison Coordinator key responsibilities will include:- * Ensuring HSE requirements are met for HSE tender 2016 * Designated Officer for Complaints; Safeguarding; Data Protection and General Best Practice * Designated PQASSO Leader for Implementing Level 1 of Quality Management... COUNTY ROSCOMMON DISABILITY SUPPORT GROUP LIMITED.
- : Quality Insurance (Management). Your Tasks Report, investigate and follow up on bugs for the full life cycle Assess, measure and report on the overall quality of a product and actively participate in its development Write, update and carry out test plans and test cases for web and mobile Requirements Solid knowledge of bug... EURES Ireland.
- : Labour Resource Coordinator, Job Ref. JO2779. Labour Resource Coordinator, Job Ref. JO2779 West Donegal Permanent Salary DOE Circa €22-24k Full time Hours This company is an extremely successful and rapidly expanding Manufacturing Facility with a client portfolio that stretches worldwide. They produce bespoke and innovative products... Network Recruitment (NI) Ltd.