Ir a la versión más ligera, para móviles
Europeos.es : Inicio > Ofertas de trabajo > Irlanda > Personal directivo de la administración públicaen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
12 ofertas de trabajo de 'Personal directivo de la administración pública' en Irlanda.
- : Embedded Software Engineers/Innealtóir Bogearraí Leabaithe (17/ESED). The Role/An Ról: You will be required to work with both internal and external colleagues in the design, validation, integration and maintenance of both new and existing software applications with an emphasis on the development of software for medical analysers. You will also be required to... RANDOX TEORANTA.
- : Hotel Health Club Manager - 4* Hotel - East Cork - Ref 731. Minimum Requirements • NCEF/NCEHS qualification incl swimming instructor/Trainer and hold a current Lifeguard qualification • Ensure compliance with all Health & Safety legal requirements • Excellent communication skills and demonstrate great team leadership qualities • Maintain all... Future Focus Ltd.
- : Community Manager - R.O.I North East. A Community Manager will plan, implement and deliver a quality service to our clients in the community and to ensure the performance of care staff is monitored and maintained in accordance with standards as set out by the appropriate regulatory bodies. To ensure all runs/rotas are updated and... Homecare & Health Services Ireland.
- : Technical Support Manager. Marketo is looking for an innovative, action oriented, and results driven Technical Support Manager for the EMEA. As a pivotal member of Marketo Support, your goal is to provide fast and friendly world-class support through creative, and flexible solutions to Marketo Customers. The Technical... MARKETO EMEA LTD.
- : Entertainment Manager. Overseeing the entertainment and party functions in the venue and outreaching to the Eastern European market in Louth and surrounding counties. Collecting and acting on customer feedback to improve the overall running of the venue. Undertaking regular stock checks, placing orders with suppliers... Gormley's Bar.
- : Personal Assistant with accounts experience. Reportable to CEO position will entail the running of Clonmel office as well as running the companies account payable and receivable. The position will need a wide array of skills, but training will be provided on the software packages currently used by the company. The position will be part-time... KIRBY WIND DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED.
- : Music School Manager. An exciting opportunity has arisen with Keys & Strings School of Music in Skerries County Dublin for a full time Music School Manager to become part of an expanding organisation in the music industry. Job Title : Music School Manager Reporting to : School director Main Purposes of Job : To... Hogan Music Enterprises.
- : Festival Director. Dublin Fringe Festival is seeking a visionary Festival Director, an ambitious, determined and pioneering individual to lead this dynamic artistic organisation and its exceptional team. As Festival Director you stand with and support artists. You ask hard questions and develop and implement... Dublin Fringe Festival.
- : Multi-Task Attendant (with FETAC Level 5 in care of the older person). Sonas Nursing Home - Ballina, County Mayo Sonas Nursing Home, in Ballina, Co. Mayo, are currently recruiting for experienced Health Care Assistants who will perform duties of Multi-Task Attendant. There are full and part time positions available. Our Multi-Task Attendants contribute to the... SONAS NURSING HOMES MANAGEMENT CO LIMITED.
- : Hotel Leisure Centre Manager - Macroom - Ref 52. Minimum Requirements • NCEF/NCEHS qualification incl swimming instructor/Trainer and hold a current Lifeguard qualification • Ensure compliance with all Health & Safety legal requirements • Excellemt communication skills and demonstrates great team leadership qualities • Maintain all... Future Focus Ltd.
- : Early Years Educator and Director of Education. To co-ordinate and teach the Early Years Programme at the Higher Capitation Level as per the requirements of the Department of Children and Youth Affairs. To disseminate information, support staff and assist in the development and implementation of the The Access an Inclusion Model, (AIM),... VITON LIMITED.
- : Community Manager - Cavan and Monaghan. A Community Manager will plan, implement and deliver a quality service to our clients in the community and to ensure the performance of care staff is monitored and maintained in accordance with standards as set out by the appropriate regulatory bodies. To ensure all runs/rotas are updated and... Homecare & Health Services Ireland.