Ir a la versión más ligera, para móviles
Europeos.es : Inicio > Ofertas de trabajo > Irlanda > Personal directivo de la administración públicaen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
19 ofertas de trabajo de 'Personal directivo de la administración pública' en Irlanda.
- : Director of Projects, Office of the President. Specified Purpose Whole Time Post (anticipated duration of 5 Years) UCC wishes to appoint to the role of Director of Projects. This role will be located within the Office of the President and will be primarily responsible for specific and dedicated projects initiated by the President. The post... University College Cork.
- : Integrated Management System Manager. The Health, Safety, Quality and Environment (HSQE) function within Irish Water is responsible for ensuring and supporting compliance with company, national and European - level health, safety quality and environmental standards. The HSQE team provides governance and specialist advice across... ERVIA.
- : Senior Carers / Healthcare Assistants. As care providers of superior quality for more than sixteen years and representing the future of nursing healthcare facilities, our mission is to promote the dignity, individuality and independence of all those in our care. We work together with our residents to achieve their goals and objectives,... ENNIS ROAD CARE FACILITY LIMITED.
- : Operations / Compliance Director. Homecare Independent Living is an award-winning provider of social care services throughout Ireland. We operate a progressive and holistic approach to delivering health and social care solutions and are now developing and expanding the range and volume of services we provide. We employ over... Homecare & Health Services Ireland.
- : Office/Accounts Administrator. Administrator Required for an immediate start in Access Security Shutters & Doors Ltd. High level of computer literacy required as well as experience in Sage and Micropay. The Role involves but is not limited to, all office administration, credit control, weekly payroll and revenue returns.... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Team Leader with Saol Anois Adult Day Service. Main purpose: The overall purpose of the Saol Anois Team Leader’s role is coordinating the day to day functioning of the service and supporting the staff in their delivery of the Health Services Executive (HSE) funded Day Service in line with HSE New Directions Quality Framework. In addition,... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Head of Research Senior Lecturer II College of Business. Applications are invited for the following post: Post: Head of Research (Senior Lecturer II) (Specified Purpose Wholetime) (Reference: HRC/A/31/18) Hours of Work: This is a Whole-Time position and attendance is required from Monday to Friday during the general working hours of the School and... DIT.
- : Senior Mental Health Service Lead. We are looking for a suitable person who will plan, organise, motivate and direct the work of the National Travellers Mental Health Team. The post holder will hold responsibility for the delivery of all mental health programmes and the 1:1 support service provision. The ideal candidate will... TRIBLI COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE.
- : Taxation Manager . Taxation Manager Mullingar, Co. Westmeath €Excellent DOE Are you an AITI Chartered Tax Advisor or Chartered Tax Consultant seeking your next step? Looking to develop your career with a well-established firm? If so, our client wants to hear from you. Our client is a leading... Webrecruit Ireland Ltd.
- : Branch Manager – Successful Builder’s Merchanting Group. Branch Manager – Successful Builder’s Merchanting Group Donabate, North County Dublin €Excellent DOE Plus Benefits If you are a construction, hardware or builder’s merchants retail manager looking for your next step and are keen to develop with a well-established business,... Webrecruit Ireland Ltd.
- : Community Manager - Cavan (Temporary/Maternity Cover). To plan, implement and deliver a quality service to our clients in the community and to ensure the performance of care staff is monitored and maintained in accordance with standards as set out by the appropriate regulatory bodies. To ensure all runs/rotas are updated and all administration... Homecare & Health Services Ireland.
- : Team Leader (Mental Health). Red Chair Recruitment are presently accepting applications for a Team Leader position for one of our clients based in Cork. The candidate will lead on the development of a brand new Psychiatric service and ultimately manage a new facility in Cork. The ideal candidate will be a leader of people... RED CHAIR RECRUITMENT LIMITED.
- : Care Manager. Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Care Manager for one of our clients in Kerry. The Care Manager will be responsible for the overall quality of service delivered to all customers within the company which manage a number of locations throughout Kerry... RED CHAIR RECRUITMENT LIMITED.
- : Duty Manager - Aura Leisure Centre. We are Ireland’s Leading Leisure providers whose vision is for a healthy and happy Ireland. Our mission is to improve the health and wellbeing of our nation through exercise, sport and active living. We are Ireland's foremost specialist in the management of sports & leisure facilities, focusing... Aura Youghal Leisure Centre.
- : Clinical Nurse Manager. Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager, for our clients based in Kerry. The Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) will be responsible for the management of all nursing within the establishment, directed towards the highest standard of patient care, staff... RED CHAIR RECRUITMENT LIMITED.
- : Imam (religious teacher). Job Advert: Imam for Cork Islamic Cultural Center(CICC)LTD Mosque, Cork 21/12/2017 An exciting opportunity to join the Cork Islamic Cultural Center(CICC) Mosque, Cork as an Imam. Salary: €30K to €36K per annum (Negotiable – depending on experience) The Cork Islamic Cultural Center (CICC)... Cork Islamic Cultural Centre.
- : Nursing Manager / Person in Charge. Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Nursing Manager / Person in Charge for our clients based in Cork. RESPONSIBILITIES To ensure that the day to day needs of the residents are met which can include such tasks as dressing, washing, teaching specific... RED CHAIR RECRUITMENT LIMITED.
- : Social Care Leader - Castletownbere. Responsible for the day to day activities in the Designated Centre including ongoing compliance with regulation. The person will be registered as a person participating in the Management of the centre as per HIQA regulations. 35 min hours per week plus sleep-overs Further information available... COACTION WEST CORK LIMITED.
- : Area Manager – Clonakilty & Dunmanway. The Area Manager has overall responsibility for the operation of services to adults in their area of responsibility, including day / supported employment, residential, respite and any other services that may be developed in the area of assignment in the future. In line with the ethos of the... COACTION WEST CORK LIMITED.