VP Technology GHS PC. Västra Götalands län. Suecia
Demanda de Directores de investigación y desarrollo en Suecia (Västra Götalands län)
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de investigación y desarrollo.
Ledningsarbete : Administrativt ledningsarbete : Försäljnings-, marknads- och utvecklingschefer : Forsknings- och utvecklingschefer
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
GHS PC enables delivery of the business needs through world class supply chain performance tailored to the local needs by leveraging on the global scale, solutions, capabilities and best practices. We satisfy needs through superior agility, state of the art technical solutions and excellence in sourcing, logistics, project management and manufacturing. World class supply chain performance includes delivering right quality products according to market needs in a safe and efficient manner, enabling innovation, quickly responding to market opportunities, optimizing total cost of value chain and improving capital efficiency while supporting profitable growth.
In this context Technology Personal Care develops and implements technology strategies to fulfil business needs in terms of cost, efficiency, innovation, flexibility, quality and safety.
The Technology Personal care department is responsible for developing and implementing the technology strategy; overall as well as for the different technology areas. Technology PC is furthermore responsible for translating product innovation needs and manufacturing needs to relevant machine technology solutions in cooperation with external machine suppliers, for capital investment projects in new or improved technologies as well as machine technology procurement. The Technology Personal care department also holds the Hygiene Project Management office, responsible for developing and implementing project management way of working and capabilities and providing senior project management resources.
The location of the position is Gothenburg, Sweden.
• University Degree within relevant practice
• Broad business and technical experience from innovation/R&D and
• related industries leading to a comprehensive understanding of how the whole value chain works
• Proven practice of international leadership
• Proven practice of strategy development and implementation leading to transformation of business results.
• Practical management experience from operations, preferably with Site Manager experience
• Proven track record in leading and managing external suppliers
• Proven track record in driving and managing change
• Takes a broad stakeholder perspective and has the ability to understand stakeholder requirements, operational limitations and business opportunities
• Excellent networking and interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead and influence people across different disciplines, cultures and positions
• Ability to build trust in an open environment by involving others and building effective teams
• A winning attitude with the passion to take strong ownership, set ambitious aspirations and deliver on or beyond agreed goal
• Willingness to travel
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company that develops, produces and sells Personal Care (Baby Care, Feminine Care, Incontinence Products and Medical Solutions), Consumer Tissue and Professional Hygiene products and solutions. Our vision is; Dedicated to improving well-being through leading hygiene and health solutions. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other brands, such as Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 48,000 employees and net sales in 2016 amounted to approximately SEK 101bn (EUR 10.7bn). The business operations are based on a sustainable business model with focus on value creation for people and nature. The company has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Essity used to be part of the SCA Group. More information at www.essity.com.
Servicio de empleo de origen: Arbetsförmedlingen, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Suecia.
País del trabajo: Suecia.
Región: Västra Götalands län.
Fecha de inicio: 08/06/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Experiencia: No se precisa.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Carnet de conducir: No.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.
Cómo solicitar: Otros (véase la descripción).
Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Empresa: Essity AB Publ.
Dirección: Mölndals bro 2 40503 Göteborg.
Contacto: titel : telefon 1: () telefon 2: () mobil: e-post:
Ver las 93 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de investigación y desarrollo ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares: