Ofertas de Contables en Dinamarca
Technical Planner W/ Sap Experience
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for finans og økonomi : Revisions- og regnskabscontrollerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you want to impact the Mould Factory business and be the overall eye on the flow?
Bring your technical knowledge and planning skills into play in a strong and motivated team of specialists ensuring the manufacturing capabilities, values and standards in the LEGO Group.
As Technical Planner, you will be responsible for planning and prioritizing the resource capacity and demand in the Mould Factory. In this way, you are directly impacting the balance between the teams’ workload, costs for Elements & Moulds along with business needs. As such, you will secure stability in the different departments by great overview. More specifically you will:
• Monitor the daily Mould Factory business and handle any deviations from agreed plans. Hereby, inform key stakeholders and link in very close collaboration with Elements & Moulds Planning team.
• Allocate and prioritize resources in the manufacturing teams and ensure planning of given tasks for the departments.
• Keep track of rework and ensure execution both on resources and systems in SAP and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of systems and processes, while developing the business.
• Support and share rework system (RMS) initiatives across Elements & Moulds, which is part of the Engineering & Quality department. Thus, securing that only the right quality leaves the department.
• Participate in and impact planning meetings e.g. Daily huddle from a Mould Factory perspective.
• Impact on levelling meetings with Global Planning department by ensuring the right capacity in Internal Mould Manufacturing (IMM).
• Keep management in different departments informed on capacity and load challenges.
Play your part in our team succeeding
You will join our Mould manufacturing team in Billund, consisting of 35 specialized colleagues, enabling the value chain to live up to certain standards and values.
Being part of a friendly team, it is highly important to be synchronized between different departments in the value chain to ensure flow on the assigned manufacturing tasks. Thus, utilizing overall capacity in prioritized way through the factory and thereby meeting expectations from Elements & Moulds and Operations in general. The position gives you an outstanding opportunity to develop your professional knowledge, as well as opportunity to contribute to the department's future development.
Do you have what it takes?
We expect the ideal candidate to have an education within Logistics management or similar combined with:
• 3+ years of experience within Value Chain Management.
• Proven experience with planning systems – SAP & Team Foundation Server (TFS).
• Knowledge about resource prioritisation and allocation, preferably from production industries.
• Solid experience with 3D CAD systems - preferably Siemens NX.
• Technical know-how about moulding, tool making and work breakdown.
• Good understanding of IT systems - Microsoft Office, SharePoint, etc.
• Proficiency in English both written and spoken.
As a person, you have strong collaboration skills and the ability to communicate with stakeholders across many different functional levels. You are a structured team-player with a “can-do” attitude, who with excellent coordination competencies are always keeping a sense of perspective.
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. There will be performed a Child Safe Background screening.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group
"You get a unique opportunity of being part of the team driving the way we do element development and continuously improve the LEGO® bricks!"
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: LEGO SYSTEM A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Billund; Código postal: 7190; Calle: Åstvej, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://www.lego.com/en-gb/aboutus/careers/job/58719998
Identificador de la vacante:5248774.
Ver las 483 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Økonomimedarbejder til Team Regnskab. Dinamarca, 20 Feb. 2021.
- Nordic Financial Controller. Dinamarca, 18 Feb. 2021.
- Financial Controller - General Ledger. Dinamarca, 13 Feb. 2021.
- Økonomimedarbejder til INDKOM. Dinamarca, 12 Feb. 2021.
- Koordinerende project controller (K-PC). Dinamarca, 09 Feb. 2021.
- Samarbejdsorienteret økonomikonsulent. Dinamarca, 05 Feb. 2021.
- Business Controlling Trainee. Dinamarca, 05 Feb. 2021.
- djursBO søger økonomikonsulent med controllerfunktioner. Dinamarca, 03 Feb. 2021.