Trabajos de Analistas de sistemas en Dinamarca
Tech Lead Specialist, Mould Engineering-180002a5
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you a high skilled engineer with great experience from larger manufacturing companies? And do you have strong competencies within complex mechanical design and solutions? If you aspire to take on technical leadership of R&D and the next generation of mould engineering, now is your chance to have a huge impact and help shape the future at the world's leading blade manufacturer.
Production Engineering & Blade Factory Lem > Tooling & Value Engineering > Mould Engineering & Mechanical Engineering
Production Engineering Blades is accountable for the delivery of the manufacturing production basis, including development of process and tooling for the blades in Vestas. The Manufacturing Tooling and Value Engineering team is responsible towards 8 Blade factories globally on tool development and ongoing support for blades production for wind turbines. The tooling team has overall 50 employees located in Lem (Denmark), Isle of Wight (UK) and in Chennai (India). The group related to Mould Engineering counts 12 colleagues.
The tool team supports both new product developments and all our blades factories around the world and during running production. The team is a part of Blades Production Engineering who consists of 100+ employees in total.
Production Engineering identity:
Competitive, robust and reliable tooling and processes for all Vestas Blade factories.
- Developing and implementing World Class standards for tooling and processes.
- Seamless integration and collaboration with factories to support and continuously improve current standards.
- Driving business understanding - enabling Vestas to use production as a competitive advantage.
- Applying the best training methods to enable efficiency for factory output.
- Taking the lead and accountability to improve FMEA on an on-going basis.
As Technical Lead Specialist for Mould Engineering, your responsibilities are:
- Take lead to secure the right quality for the Technical Requirement Specifications
- Review of Technical concepts, Designs and Documentations
- Taking lead into maturing specific technology areas
- Being a "Go-To Person" on technical matters as you are the specialist
- Motivate and inspire your colleagues through your technical leadership
- Accountable for generating creative solutions to design challenges.
- Responsible for providing the most robust, reliable, efficient tooling solutions with highest performance at the lowest cost.
- Set safety as first priority, hereby in line with HS&E policy.
- Be responsible of adherence to all external standards as e.g. CE & UL standards etc. as well as internal specifications and standards.
- Work successfully with stakeholders and project delivery teams by living up to the Vestas Values.
- Ensure own familiarity with Vestas Way to Market and ensure adherence to methodology and tools
- In close contact and anchor point with all Blade factories to be able to support and deliver as agreed
You probably have an engineering degree, either bachelor or master level, combined with:
- Extensive knowledge from manufacturing and design for manufacturing
- Experience and results from larger manufacturing companies
- Results from cost out or value engineering projects
- Experienced in making risk assessment by using relevant FMEA tools
- Experienced in making Technical Requirement Specifications
- Fluent in verbal and written English
We envision that you possess following skills:
- Capable of solving problems by using relevant methods and tool, e.g. 6 Sigma
- Strong competencies in composite and mechanical design and solutions
- Ability to work with complex solution covering tools, processes and materials
- Innovation from own work as well as from teamwork including external stakeholders
In addition, it is important that you:
- Have a strong documentation and specification skills
- Have an ambitious and collaborative mindset towards stakeholders
- Are extrovert with strong communication skills (cross departments and cultures)
What we offer
You will join a global organization, where your role is to develop and support 8 blade factories from a tooling and value engineering perspective. As market leader, we are setting the ambition high to deliver excellent and robust equipment.
Primary work location is Lem (Denmark-6940), and you can expect approximately 40 days of travel per year.
For further information please contact: Jeppe Poulsgaard, Manager of Mould and Mechanical Engineering - Blade Manufacturing, Mobile +45 5221 1176
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 94 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 79 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,300 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at http://www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: VESTAS WIND SYSTEMS A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Lem St; Código postal: 6940; Calle: Smed Hansens Vej, Número: 9
- Sitio web: https://vestas.taleo.net/careersection/global_external/jobdetail.ftl
Identificador de la vacante:4894394.
Ver las 797 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Business Solution Architect-180001HX. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2018.
- Requirements Engineer (IT Business Applications). Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2018.
- System Engineer Specialist - take DevOps to the next level. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2018.
- Senior Solution Architect for SAP BW on HANA. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2018.
- Tech Lead Specialist, Mould Engineering-180002A5. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2018.
- Cloud Lead Engineer. Dinamarca, 20 Oct. 2018.
- SAP Consultant for BI Architecture and Capabilities management. Dinamarca, 20 Oct. 2018.
- Cyber Risk Manager. Dinamarca, 20 Oct. 2018.