System Software Engineer. Dinamarca
Vacantes en Dinamarca de Ingenieros electrónicos
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektroteknologi : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektronik
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
DK, Aarhus N | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 11393
Are you a good communicator, who wants to work with tasks that have strategic impact for Vestas? Do you want to work with software development with a high focus on tools and processes in close collaboration with the rest of the business? We are looking for a new System Software Engineer to Plant Controls, who wants to support us solve one of the most important global issues of our time – ensuring a more sustainable future.
Plant & Hybrid Solutions > Electrical BoP & Hybrid > Plant Controls
Vestas Power Solutions is the cornerstone of Vestas. Through innovation, development, and continuous product improvement, we develop the products and technologies that reduce the cost of energy and bring the highest possible value to our customers and to Vestas. To put in short, Vestas Power Solutions is the cornerstone of Vestas - we are shaping the future of modern energy.
Plant Controls is a part of Vestas Power Solutions. In Plant Controls, we are accountable and responsible for generating creative solutions to design issues, in order to fulfil the product and technology road maps. You will be accountable for the quality of your own design work by providing robust, reliable, and efficient design solutions with the highest performance. The team in Denmark consist of 15 employees with high diversity in skillset, seniority and ethnicity. We live the Vestas values: Accountability, Collaboration, Simplicity and Passion, which form the backbone for our culture of striving for world class. Beside the team in Denmark, we collaborate very close with our departments in Porto and Chennai plus rest of the value chain in order to deliver effectively on projects.
Among others you will be working with these tasks:
- Writing and reviewing of code, requirement specifications, design descriptions, verification procedures and reports
- Design and implementation of software, tooling and CI solutions for our hybrid power plants and value chain end-users
- Performance testing in simulation tools like Simulink and as well as in our HIL setup in the lab
- Design and maintain our software architecture for our control platform system
- Create software solutions that comply to cyber security and network standards
- Ensure great collaboration with the team Porto and Chennai
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 years' professional experience
- International working experience and thereby a good cultural understanding
- Experience with understanding and maintaining overview of a wide range of advanced technical domains
- Experienced in project execution in a matrix organisation
Experience with the following qualifications would be desirable:
- Experience with software and tool development
- Experience with test systems and HIL in lab and on-site
- Software tools, JIRA, Git, Docker, C#, Python and C++
- Process project, product and software development
- Naturally lead, guide, advise and share knowledge with team and stakeholders
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management
- Enjoy delivering results through both others and your-self
- A strong networker and able to build, develop and maintain relationships in a global environment
- Process oriented and have a structured way to work
- Possess English skills at a high level
What we offer
We offer a challenging workplace with great professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, international work environment within the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We value initiative, responsibility, involvement and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
You will benefit from working at a high professional level and with a solid technical commitment in a very inspiring environment. You will be directly involved and develop core products and services, which are of utmost importance to our
customers. Furthermore, you will get the chance to explore your leadership skills in an international setting.
Primary work location is Aarhus, Denmark.
This position requires approximately 5-10 days of travel a year.
For additional information on the position, please contact Manager of Plant Controls, Kenneth Bjørnsholm at +45 5226 1451.
Application deadline: 8th of November 2020.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Vestas Wind System A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Aarhus N; Código postal: 8200; Calle: Hedeager, Número: 42
- Sitio web: https://careers.vestas.com/job/Aarhus-N-System-Software-Engineer-8200/624411101/
Identificador de la vacante:5227634.
Ver las 171 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- AME DBS Injection Moulding Manager. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Project Manager. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.
- Lead Plant Engineer. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.
- Algorithm Development Engineer, Image Processing and Machine learning. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Engineer - Component and Pump Test Development. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.
- Algorithm Development Engineer, Digital Imaging. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Power System Engineer. Dinamarca, 18 Nov. 2020.
- Signal & Power Integrity Engineer. Dinamarca, 18 Nov. 2020.