Oferta de empleo de Ingenieros electrónicos en Dinamarca (HOVEDSTADEN)
Substation Automation Control Engineer
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektroteknologi : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektronik
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Substation Automation Control Engineerto design and engineer automations systems in large infrastructure projects
Job ID: 299120Location: BallerupOrganization: Siemens Denmark – http://www.siemens.dk/jobMode of employment: Full time
Would you like to become part of driving the development and implementation of the Substation Control Systems (SCS) in Siemens future infrastructure projects?
Then come join us in a team of engineers who designs and implements digital solutions in a high voltage substation placed both Onshore and Offshore. You will have a leading role in insuring the right implementation and design of the SCS system, starting from the smallest RTU in a 10/04 kV substation to the big redundant gateways in the 400 kV substations. Hear more about the position and meet your new manager here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSwqIZpdvTk
You will support our customers in the SCS applications, and commissioning of substation control systems. Therefore, we are looking for you, who are able to understand complex technical problems and who can translate it into simple, yet reliable and elegant solutions to ensure high availability and of course think as much possible security in all technical aspects possible.
- Design, implementation and documentation of the Substation Control Systems
- Translate system requirements, as well as internal requirements, into reliable and elegant solutions
- Support the Project Management in coordinating Substation Control systems through the different phases of the project
- Involvement in planning and participating in system tests
- Be part of the tender preparation in close contact with the sales team
- Some travel must be expected – approximately 25 to 40 days per year
Siemens offers you
- Personal and professional development opportunities in a challenging international environment
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment
- You have an educational degree as an Electrical power Engineer and a minimum of 3-5 years proven experience as a Control Engineer or similar
- You have knowledge about the communication protocol IEC 61850 and IEC 60870-5
- You have strong analytical and communication skills and are fluent in spoken and written English
- You understand the importance of stakeholder involvement, and are able to accomplish win/win solutions through team work
- You must not be afraid to get your hands greasy. You will, from time to time, have to go on site and run the wires, do the configuration and perform the tests
About usIn Siemens, you will be part of an innovative workplace, who believes that our knowledge is the foundation to build our future on. We engage in partnerships with our customers to deliver sustainable solutions. Our success is made from innovative and competent colleagues with a great drive and passion for their work. Meet your future colleagues here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMRRXPNBSZ8&t=45s
Siemens Energy is a division in the Siemens group. We develop, sell and deliver products and solutions to power, oil, gas, water and heating supply and have influenced the market ever since our beginning. The gathered knowhow is built into the solutions we deliver today, and we offer everything in the field efficiency and safety, all the way from the power plant to the end-customer. Siemens is a world leader in sustainable energy that benefits both the environment and the user. We are around 120 employees in the Danish division. Read more on http://www.siemens.dk/energy
Deadline for appli
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 03/06/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: Henrik Nordahl Jensen
Empresa: SIEMENS A/S.
Contacto: Johannes Mols
Ver las 214 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Engineer in MV Equipment. Dinamarca, 14 Ago. 2018.
- LV Power Engineer for substations for our offshore wind farms. Dinamarca, 11 Ago. 2018.
- Supervisor - World wide. Dinamarca, 09 Ago. 2018.
- High Voltage Specialist. Dinamarca, 09 Ago. 2018.
- Electronics Engineer. Dinamarca, 03 Ago. 2018.
- Lead Specialist - Control & Auxiliary Power-1800020O. Dinamarca, 03 Ago. 2018.
- Senior Control System Engineer to design infrastructure for distributed energy assets. Dinamarca, 03 Ago. 2018.
- Product Data Management Engineer. Dinamarca, 03 Ago. 2018.