Student Assistant, Client Success Management - German speaker
Búsqueda de Ocupaciones elementales en HOVEDSTADEN (Dinamarca)
Clasificación del trabajo: Ocupaciones elementales : Recolectores de desechos y otras ocupaciones elementales : Otras ocupaciones elementales : Ocupaciones elementales no clasificadas bajo otros epígrafes.
Andet manuelt arbejde : Renovationsarbejde og andet manuelt arbejde : Andet manuelt arbejde : Andet manuelt arbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We’re Europe's largest platform for professional services. At Ageras, we create visibility into the market of legal and financial services. Our Clients range from private citizens to small- and midsize businesses across Europe, who are looking for a lawyer, accountant, or bookkeeper (our Partners).
Right now, we’re looking for an ambitious student to join our successful Client Success team. As our Student Assistant, you’ll be interviewing our clients; consulting and investigating their needs. Your primary responsibility will be to collect enough information on the client’s case so we can help solve their problem. You will:
- Interview and clarify details of the client over phone
- Consult and set expectations on the client case
- Write and transform information into a client case, that will be posted on our platform
- Serve as the voice of the client internally at Ageras
- Assist and guide our clients to successfully find a Bookkeeper, Lawyer or Accountant
- In general, support the Client Success Team
You empathise easily with people and can build relationships quickly over a phone. As a person, you are the type who wants to go “above-and-beyond” to give clients a spectacular experience and you take pride in supporting them through the customer journey.
Maybe you are studying for a Bachelor's degree and eager to use your learning in practice – maybe you have been working with customers before from another student job? To us, it is important that you are ambitious, with a sound business understanding, and have a strong will to develop – not only yourself, but this position. You also have:
- Near-native German language skills and conversational English language skills
- An ability to learn quickly and a great collaboration skills
- An ability to maintain the highest integrity and compliance in everything you do
- And a focused, quality conscious and organized approach to your work
This is a part time position, minimum 10 hours a week. You can expect to work both during daytime and evenings, as we are open for client calls from 9:00 – 21:00.
At Ageras, we take fun seriously, because motivated Agerians equal happy clients and partners. We go the extra mile to ensure that our employees come motivated and happy to work and thrive in our dynamic, international work environment. Our modern, open office space creates an inspiring work atmosphere; we serve breakfast and lunch every day, drink very decent coffee and have fun Friday bars. Together we believe we can achieve great success and we are on a mission to conquer the world.
Now that we have caught your attention, it is time for you to catch ours. Please send us your English resume and a simple 1-page cover letter where you tell us why you are the right fit for us. All applications are continuously evaluated, but you can expect to hear from us within 4 weeks.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact HR Consultant, Imke Wieboldt at +45 31 79 17 15.
At Ageras, we are all about making complex things simple, and that is because we believe it to be more fair, transparent, and empowering. We are building a simple ecosystem connecting clients to lawyers, accountants, and bookkeepers. We are an ambitious, young and fast-paced technology company in Copenhagen. After 5 years we are financially backed by one of the largest Private Equity funds, Investcorp, and have a footprint in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, Germany, the UK.
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 03/06/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: Imke Wieboldt
Empresa: AGERAS A/S.
Contacto: Johannes Mols
Ver las 372 ofertas de trabajo de Ocupaciones elementales : Recolectores de desechos y otras ocupaciones elementales : Otras ocupaciones elementales : Ocupaciones elementales no clasificadas bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Økonomielev – der har mod på mere. Dinamarca, 17 Ago. 2018.
- Student Assistant - Advanced analytics. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.
- kokkeelev. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.
- Publikums- og Foyeransvarlig. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2018.
- Kontorelev søges til produktionshøjskoles administration. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2018.
- Elev til skobutik søges. Dinamarca, 13 Ago. 2018.
- Handelselev. Dinamarca, 11 Ago. 2018.
- Studentermedhjælp til app-udvikling søges. Dinamarca, 11 Ago. 2018.