Student Analyst in Strategy and Business Development, Jabra
Empleos en Dinamarca de Ocupaciones elementales
Clasificación del trabajo: Ocupaciones elementales : Recolectores de desechos y otras ocupaciones elementales : Otras ocupaciones elementales : Ocupaciones elementales no clasificadas bajo otros epígrafes.
Andet manuelt arbejde : Renovationsarbejde og andet manuelt arbejde : Andet manuelt arbejde : Andet manuelt arbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Here is your chance to work with strategy in one of the world’s leading tech companies. Drive analyses and insights that shall help our CEO and top management make decisions that will be of vital importance to our business.
GN Audio forms part of the GN Group – a historical Danish company, part of the C20 index, with a core competency in sound and audio solutions. GN Audio markets a broad range of audio solutions for mobile phones, contact centres, offices and Unified Communications under the Jabra brand. Jabra’s consumer business includes one of the first true-wireless products to reach the global market.
Drive strategic analyses across functions and countries
Your new job is in Ballerup and will take up approximately 15-20 hours of your week – with flexibility in exam periods. As a Student Analyst, you will work under the VP of Strategy and Business Development who works closely with our CEO. You will be part of a fun and dynamic team consisting of former management consultants from top-tier consultancies and three other student analysts.
You will have frequent interactions with key employees of GN Audio’s functions, such as Finance, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Product management, as well as with external data analysts. You will also have touch-points with our offices in other countries around the world.
You will conduct high-quality and impactful analyses covering areas such as future market potential, competitor monitoring, stock market reactions, project portfolio optimization, and operational performance assessments across functions. Moreover, you will support and improve the business review process and assist in ad hoc tasks, e.g. performance/process improvement across functions and strategic target setting.
We imagine that…
• You are a top-performing student doing the last part of your Bachelor’s Degree or the first part of your Master’s – perhaps at CBS, KU, or DTU
• You are eager to learn and to get insights into different functions of a global business
• You have excellent interpersonal skills, enabling you to work across functions and as part of a team
• You are great with numbers and quantitative analyses and have a high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• You are a structured thinker and problem solver, good at story lining and have strong communicating skills
And finally, that you have a high degree of comfort in acting autonomously and having an independent point of view.
Apply before March 25
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 25 March 2019.
1) a cover letter explaining your motivation for applying for the job
2) a merged file containing CV and latest grade transcript for relevant educations.
Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Juliane Fjelsted Rasmussen, Student Analyst, on phone +45 23 71 78 18 |
The GN Group is a global leader in intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. Our ambitious 150-year journey has taken us from telegraph cables to radio waves and intelligent audio engineering. To celebrate our anniversary, we look to our unique competences within medical, professional and consumer audio solutions to help us continue to transform lives through the power of sound.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: GN AUDIO A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Ballerup; Código postal: 2750; Calle: Lautrupbjerg, Número: 7
- Sitio web: https://www.gn.com/Careers/JobAdDetails?id=3414
Identificador de la vacante:4957287.
Ver las 429 ofertas de trabajo de Ocupaciones elementales : Recolectores de desechos y otras ocupaciones elementales : Otras ocupaciones elementales : Ocupaciones elementales no clasificadas bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Er du vores nye stud. jur. ?. Dinamarca, 22 Mar. 2019.
- Student Assistant in Health & Safety Development team. Dinamarca, 20 Mar. 2019.
- Student Worker - Offshore Logistics (13994). Dinamarca, 20 Mar. 2019.
- Student worker - Strategy (13962). Dinamarca, 20 Mar. 2019.
- Communication Student in Validation & Automation Technology. Dinamarca, 20 Mar. 2019.
- Studentermedhjælper - Kommunikation. Dinamarca, 20 Mar. 2019.
- TrackMan is looking for IT Student Workers. Dinamarca, 19 Mar. 2019.
- Design student for development of Food Computer (student worker). Dinamarca, 19 Mar. 2019.