Ofertas de Directores de administración y servicios en Dinamarca (Sydjylland)
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse inden for forretningsservice og administrative funktioner : Ledelse inden for anden forretningsservice og andre administrative funktioner
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Danfoss is looking for a Strategy Consultant for our central strategy team in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Controls (RAC). In this position you will be in the center of important decisions and actions and be a part of a dedicated, high performing team driving strategic projects, conducting market research and M&A activities.
Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your academic knowledge in a real-life business context? Does it sound appealing to work for a globally leading company within energy efficiency? And are you motivated by being a central part of driving strategy formulation and execution for one of Denmark’s largest companies? If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions this position may be something for you. It is a unique opportunity offering unparalleled learning and insights to the operation of a global business.
Danfoss is on an exciting growth journey, and with Global Megatrends like urbanization, electrification and digitalization, our solutions are more relevant than ever. In Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Controls (RAC), we deliver components that enhance the energy efficiency in supermarkets, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems. Our Strategic Programs department has a core position for driving the business forward and you have the chance to be a part of this.
Your primary tasks consist of:
- Develop and implement strategies across different key areas in close collaboration with management
- Drive and lead strategic projects and analysis within specific areas including problem identification, problem solving and recommendation
- Lead annual business perspective and coordinate with Cooling and Group Strategy functions
- Analyze companies and competitors for market research, partnership and M&A activities
- Review and restructure processes related to e.g. product development and project management
- Prepare presentation material for top and executive management
- High level financial analysis
The position is reporting to the Director of Strategic Programs in RAC and located in Nordborg (Denmark) with some flexibility towards working from home.
Background & Skills
The ideal candidate possesses these skills:
- A strong academic record with minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or similar
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience with a proven track record. We are looking for a high performing plug and play contributor
- Strong quantitative skills and a structured mindset
- A skilled communicator and master English both verbally and in writing
- Social skills that makes it easy for you to connect to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Superuser in PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with SAP (Business Warehouse) is an advantage, but not a requirement
For job-specific enquiries, please contact Director Strategic Programs RAC, Henrik Møller Henriksen, +45 2178 2315. For general enquiries about working at Danfoss or the recruitment process, please contact Senior Recruiter, Elisabet Hansen, +45 5162 2060.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
Danfoss is engineering technologies that enable the world of tomorrow to be better, smarter and more effective. In growing cities, we ensure the supply of fresh food and optimal comfort in homes and offices, while meeting the need for energy-efficient infrastructure, connected systems, and integration of renewable energy.
Our solutions are used, for example, for cooling, air conditioning, heating, controlling electric motors and mobile equipment. Our innovative engineering can be traced back to 1933, and today Danfoss is a global leader with 28,000 employees and sales in more than 100 countries. We are privately owned by the founder’s family.
Read more about us at www.danfoss.com
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: DANFOSS A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Nordborg; Código postal: 6430; Calle: Nordborgvej, Número: 81
- Sitio web: https://jobs.danfoss.com/job/Nordborg-Strategy-Consultant/519644702/
Identificador de la vacante:5198686.
Ver las 217 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- CRM Coordinator. Dinamarca, 24 Sep. 2020.
- Driving Change, Agile Coach & Faciltator, Aarhus. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2020.
- Trial Project Manager with NASH experience. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.
- Process Transfer Team Leaders. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.
- Team Leader for QC Bioassay. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.
- Project Manager in Diversity & Inclusion. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.
- 3D (CLO) PROJEKTLEDER. Dinamarca, 19 Sep. 2020.
- Projektleder med erfaring indenfor salg – Landsdækkende. Dinamarca, 19 Sep. 2020.