Strategic Pricing Manager. Dinamarca
Oferta de trabajo de Directores de políticas y planificación en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de políticas y planificación.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse inden for forretningsservice og administrative funktioner : Ledelse inden for virksomhedsstrategi/policy området
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities – if you have the ability and the drive to take them.
Do you want to shape VELUX future global pricing and distributor incentive programs? Take this golden opportunity to put your pricing toolbox to use and strengthen VELUX growth direction.
You will play a value-adding role in strengthening our price and distributor incentive programs – ready to join us?
You will join three passionate colleagues in our Strategic Pricing Management team. Right now, we are on an exciting transformation journey to strengthen our position in a market increasingly impacted by online trade and transparency.
“You will work closely with our newly established Sales & Marketing Regions to develop a new direction for the pricing and distributor incentive programs. We have already taken the initial big steps, but we need you to further shape this direction,” explains Morten Nordbo Jensen, Director, Strategic Pricing.
Additional to the close cooperation with Regional Sales & Marketing, you will have broad interface with our global teams within Product Management, Finance and Legal Advisors.
Moreover, you will:
- Be responsible for driving our yearly pricing process with appointed Sales & Marketing Regions.
- Take part in developing and implementing the price positioning and trade conditions.
- Help shape our future discount and bonus incentives for distributors.
- Be involved in global pricing analyses and recommendations.
- Be a trusted pricing partner for our Sales & Marketing Regions and guide them on compliance with the competition law.
You will be based at our headquarters in Hørsholm and be a part of a global organisation. You can expect to travel approximately 10-15 days annually – both nationally and internationally.
As you will be dealing with several internal stakeholders, it is important that you have solid communication skills and take the lead as process owner. You enjoy cooperating with all levels of our matrix organisation and take pride in delivering high quality.
- Have a few years experience and knowledge within pricing.
- Experience with driving sales through distributor incentive programs.
- Have strong analytical skills and are confident with numbers.
- Speak and write English fluently.
- Experience from a larger global organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow and develop your professional competencies in global company with strong values. Knowledge sharing is key to our success and to supporting our sales and marketing strategy in the most efficient way.
“You will join a fantastic, warm and welcoming team, motivated by taking our pricing agenda to new levels. We will support you in all possible ways to make you succeed – and with time, you can really leave your mark on our future,” explains Morten.
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Morten Nordbo Jensen, Director, Strategic Pricing, by telephone +45 24 79 38 15. We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible. Deadline for application is December 10, 2020
For almost 80 years, The VELUX Group has created better living environments for people around the world; making the most of daylight and fresh air through the roof. Our product programme includes roof windows and modular skylights, decorative blinds, sun screening products and roller shutters, as well as installation and smart home solutions. These products help to ensure a healthy and sustainable indoor climate, for work and learning, for play and pleasure. We work globally – with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 40 countries and around 11,500 employees worldwide. The VELUX Group is owned by VKR Holding A/S, a limited company wholly owned by non-profit, charitable foundations (THE VELUX FOUNDATIONS) and family. In 2019, VKR Holding had total revenue of EUR 2.9 billion and THE VELUX FOUNDATIONS donated EUR 178 million in charitable grants.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: VELUX A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Hørsholm; Código postal: 2970; Calle: Ådalsvej, Número: 99
- Sitio web: https://velux.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/24/home/requisition/5607?c=velux
Identificador de la vacante:5248667.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Afdelingsleder/behandler til Sydgården. Dinamarca, 18 Feb. 2021.
- Head of Business Enablement for UNEP DTU Partnership. Dinamarca, 09 Feb. 2021.
- Afdelingsleder/behandler til Sydgården. Dinamarca, 09 Feb. 2021.
- Afdelingschef til Procesafdelingen i Samn Forsyning. Dinamarca, 02 Feb. 2021.
- Teamchef for arkitekter og konstruktører søges til Constructa, Silkeborg. Dinamarca, 19 Ene. 2021.
- Butiks/kasseansvarlig i Danmarks flotteste Gårdbutik.. Dinamarca, 09 Ene. 2021.
- Afdelingsleder til Stefanshjemmet i Aarhus. Dinamarca, 09 Ene. 2021.
- MARTEC søger leder til studiesekretariat. Dinamarca, 08 Ene. 2021.