Sr. Translation Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo
Oferta de empleo en Luxemburgo de Traductores, intérpretes y lingüistas
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales : Autores, periodistas y lingüistas : Traductores, intérpretes y lingüistas.
Akademische Berufe : Juristen, Sozialwissenschaftler und Kulturberufe : Autoren, Journalisten und Linguisten : Übersetzer, Dolmetscher und andere Linguisten
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Amazon Consumer Localization is looking for Senior Operations Leader to lead translation operations in Luxembourg. In this role, you will be the front-line support for translation operations reporting to the Global Head of Consumer Localization Operations. A successful candidate for this role will be clearly passionate about operations and team leadership. You must be willing to insist on the highest standards for quality, maintainability, and performance. You will perform industry and competitive analysis, measuring and continually improving the curricula to ensure our linguist are equipped to provide the very best translations and contribute to making Amazon a great place to work. You will develop and implement industry standards, processes and exploit technology to achieve the objectives for this role. You will have a proven track record of working across multiple and wide geographical scaled operations, multi-channel and multi-lingual, as well as being a leader capable of matrix management in a fast-paced and demanding environment. The challenge of growing a business to support multiple languages excites you. The ability to think big, innovate and simplify, and own the training strategy is required to be successful in this exciting new role. You are self-driven, constantly challenging the status quo and entrepreneurial.
· Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of translation operations functions. Full accountability for setting and achieving operational goals, strategic planning, analysis and forecasting.
· Continuously measure and evaluate the departmental goals and all work processes, available labour and production goals, and progress towards these goals. Continually seek to improve efficiency and performance against KPIs. Manage and report KPI analysis.
· Collaborate with Senior Leadership to develop operating plans. Work with finance teams to develop and manage an annual budget.
· Establish a consistent, project management framework and excellent development processes across multiple teams.
· Coordinate development efforts across multiple teams in multiple locations even when not directly responsible for the remote development teams.
· Manage the career growth and development of the linguist and the management team reporting to you through Amazon’s leadership principles.
· Localization industry experience is a must, with proven track record of delivering dynamic projects in a challenging environment for multiple stakeholders and collaborators.
· Experience with the full staffing lifecycle, including interviewing, hiring, performance management, promotions and terminations.
· Possess excellent business judgment, able to step back and look at the long-term vision for the department growth. Be resourceful, able to manage ambiguity and prepared to get involved if needed.
· Demonstrate a strong track record of problem-solving and solid analytical skill capability to find solutions for a variety of operational challenges.
· Extensive project and change management expertise.
· 8+ years of people management experience and 4+ years of 2nd level management experience with teams of 25+ people.
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases and deciding the right priority.
· High attention to detail including precise and effective partner and stakeholder communications.
· Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Deep hands-on technical expertise.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience in the localization field, with specialized technical expertise on industry tools and standards.
· Experience coaching and/or managing leaders and program managers within multi-layer organizations.
· Experience in working backwards from the customer and delivering innovative, simple and time-bound solution.
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Experiencia: 8 años.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Amazon Europe Core S.à r.l..
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_565014.
Ver las 62 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales : Autores, periodistas y lingüistas : Traductores, intérpretes y lingüistas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Czech Translation Specialist (DE-CZ) m/f. Luxemburgo, 21 Feb. 2019.
- Kundenbetreuer Französisch in Luxemburg (keine Zeitarbe (Bürokaufmann/-frau). Luxemburgo, 26 Ene. 2019.
- Hebrew Translation Specialist (US-HE) m/f. Luxemburgo, 19 Ene. 2019.
- Localization Editor - Hindi (m/f). Luxemburgo, 19 Ene. 2019.
- Texter / Übersetzer - Spanisch (m/w/div) (Dolmetscher/in / Übersetzer/in). Luxemburgo, 17 Ene. 2019.