Trabajar en Dinamarca (Østjylland) de Ingenieros electrónicos
Specialist, Test & Verification, Converter Hw & Sw
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektroteknologi : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektronik
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
DK, Aarhus C | Management | Full-Time | ID: 2617
Vestas are working towards a modular future for turbine design and this role is a key part of that exciting challenge. We offer a senior position with a breadth of involvement; whilst also taking some technical leadership of not just the present, but the future strategy of this area.
Industrialisation > Test & Verification > Power Train & Module Integration TestingThe Test and Verification department within Vestas Wind Systems A/S plays an important role towards verification of components, modules and products.
In order to optimise testing, we bring field conditions into our test centre and expose them to functional, performance and reliability testing.
Vestas test centres are some of the world leading facilities within testing of turbine main components (gearbox, generator, converter, etc.) and include several test-rigs with the capability to test components separately or as complete wind turbines up to 20MW.
In Test and Verification, we are 100+ highly motivated engineers, specialists and turbine technicians who are responsible for planning, executing and troubleshooting during test campaigns.
Furthermore, our team is responsible for specifying and building up new test capabilities to continually ensure that Vestas products have the highest quality in the wind market.
- Develop, Drive and challenge the Verification of our converters in cooperation with stakeholders in converter design
- Ensure that the test strategy is realised through several internal and external projects
- Drive and lead the test & verification activities within the electrical area
- Close co-operation with the Converter design, interfacing systems and project management
- Be a strong contributor in continuous improvement
- Lead specification of new test setups and optimizing existing to improve performance
- Technical leader within verification of the electrical area
- Masters or Bachelor of Electrical, Software or Mechatronic Engineering with 5yrs in a similar role within converter design/control
- Familiar with Grid compliance and associated standards
- Knowledge and experience in Controls (such as Generator/motor control design, control design of grid connected converters). This includes modelling of dynamics systems for control analysis, designing of controllers, implementation of controllers and verification of controllers via simulations and test
- Experience with control of power electronics (PWM strategies for 3phase converters, sampling of PWM operated converters, and control loops of 3 phase converters such as current control, dc voltage control, active and reactive power control)
- Experience with Matlab/ Simulink tools, C /C++ and interfaces
- Knowledge of modelling dynamic systems in National Instruments embedded environment.
- Structured, trustworthy, communicative, self-motivated
- Strong communicator with various stakeholders across the organisation
- Taking the technical lead and taking ownership with decision-making
- Lead activities by close cooperation with engineers, stakeholders and external partners
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and can drive others
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
What we offerYou will join a very homogenous department with a high focus on team development and with excellent opportunities for personal development in a highly professional environment. In our team you will have the possibility to work among many different tasks, projects and assignments that will challenge your daily work - every day is never the same.
We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between an individual drive and teamwork.
Additional InformationWork location will be split between our locations at Oliehavnsvej and Hedeager 42, Denmark.
This position requires approximately 15 days of travel.
For additional information on the position, please contact Senior Manager, Electrical & Nacelle Testing, Anders Holm Milo - +45 25 15 41 27
You can apply online by clicking on the “Apply Online” button at the top or bottom of this page.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Vestas Wind System A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Aarhus N; Código postal: 8200; Calle: Hedeager, Número: 42
- Sitio web: https://careers.vestas.com/job/Aarhus-C-Specialist%2C-Test-&-Verification%2C-Converter-HW-&-SW-8000/522059601/
Identificador de la vacante:5066287.
Ver las 228 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Converter Control Specialist. Dinamarca, 13 Dic. 2019.
- Software Developer. Dinamarca, 13 Dic. 2019.
- Project Manager. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2019.
- Electrical Engineering Graduate with a strong analytical mindset for power systems. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2019.
- Generators Engineer. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2019.
- PLM Architect. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2019.
- Control Specialist. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2019.
- Quality Engineer. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2019.