Solution Owner (IT Service Delivery Manager) Commercial
Contrato de Desarrolladores de software en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Softwareudvikling
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Solution Owner (IT Service Delivery Manager) Commercial
Carlsberg’s business runs on critical enterprise applications. To keep those applications reliable and their performance high, we need a talented Solution Owner in our Commercial area. As a Solution Owner at Carlsberg you will join a dynamic and evolving Operations team as we look at new ways to support our complex core platforms and digital products. You will responsible for the core operations of our key Sales Force Automation tools, eCommerce B-B, Service Management and CMS Platforms.
You will handle all aspects of the Operations Delivery process and, in collaboration with our Business Units, work globally to achieve the stabilisation, simplification, high-availability and continuous improvement of these essential platforms.
You will drive optimization, standardization and automation of your solution portfolio based on best practices, with a constant view towards stability, high-availability and optimized costs. You will need to make tactical plans and prioritizations for application changes and system updates, consistently managing the balance between business priorities, risk and simplification of the application landscape.
- Responsible for ensuring the right architecture decisions and designs are made, and risks are assessed, as we transition capabilities from project to production.
- Act as a trusted advisor for the Commercial business by representing their requirements and priorities, as we strike the balance between innovation and stability.
- Act as a point of escalation within your areas for all impactful service disruptions
- Responsible for collaborating with and driving our partner teams, ensuring their delivery is timely, meets the business need, and is supportable.
- Responsible for IT Asset Management against the application layer of your portfolio, including licenses, integration, financials, lifecycle, GDPR and more.
You have the drive and determination to move into the digital era, you are excited by the opportunity to modernize IT with a move towards cloud solutions. Most importantly, you can help design how a future-ready support team operates.
Ideally you have experience of working in large enterprises with complex application landscapes.
- Master’s or Bachelor's Degree with a relevant IT background or at least 5 years hands-on experience
- Proficiency in English language both verbal and written is required
- Experience of working with strategic roadmaps is an advantage, the ability to understand the big picture and to get into the details when required.
- Experience with managing sales-facing applications
- Experience with one or more of the following SAP platforms: Hybris, SD, SM and REX
- Ability to listen actively to stakeholders and remain solution-minded.
- Ability to plan effectively, set priorities and the right deadlines and drive expectations with extended supplier teams.
- Ability to quickly turn ideas into action to deliver success.
Carlsberg Global Business Services is the global provider of business services to all functions, regions and markets in the Carlsberg Group. This includes business process design, system solutions, shared services and system operations. Global Business Services employs approx. 750 people. A tight collaboration with the local markets is established in all three regions; Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Asia. Carlsberg Global Business Services is situated in Hellerup.
Nurture your skills in the pursuit of excellence: We believe people thrive and perform to their highest abilities when they are in charge of their career and professional growth. We give you the opportunity to take ownership and responsibility at a very early stage. Together with us you will excel at your job and improve with every challenge due to a strong feedback culture. We believe that learning on the job and through your peers are as important as learning through formal courses.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Head of Operations, Samantha Scott, phone no. +45 22 28 68 32.If you are interested in applying, please apply online. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: CARLSBERG BREWERIES A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København V; Código postal: 1799; Calle: Ny Carlsberg Vej, Número: 100
- Sitio web: https://career2.successfactors.eu/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=carlsbergg&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=da_DK&career_job_req_id=6517&selected_lang=en_GB&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=
Identificador de la vacante:4976701.
Ver las 706 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Linux expert to create firmware development tools. Dinamarca, 23 May. 2019.
- Senior Frontend Developer. Dinamarca, 23 May. 2019.
- Mobile / React Native Developer. Dinamarca, 23 May. 2019.
- BI developer with MySQL and Tableau knowledge. Dinamarca, 23 May. 2019.
- Consultant Application Engineer. Dinamarca, 23 May. 2019.
- Scrum Master. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2019.
- Business Analyst Microsoft Dynamics AX. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2019.
- Software Developers. Dinamarca, 21 May. 2019.