Solution Architect. Portugal
Empleos de Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios y analistas en Portugal
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios y analistas no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Especialistas das actividades intelectuais e científicas : Especialistas em tecnologias da informação e comunicação : Analistas e programadores de software e aplicações : Outros analistas e programadores de software e aplicações
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We are looking for a Solution Architect for Finnish Market to our client's offices in Lisbon, Portugal
Do you have a strong technical background and are looking for new opportunities? We are hiring a Solution Architect to sunny Lisbon. If living and working in Portugal interests you, please keep reading forward and see if this opportunity could be something for you!
The Solution Architect plays a vital role in the pursuit of new business, understanding the client's requirements to craft winning and deliverable solutions that are commercially acceptable to the client. As the solution leader from start (request for proposal) to finish (implementation) of a Managed Print Services (MPS) solution design, the Solution Architect identifies requirements, shapes the solution, including the technical designs, determines costs and potentially uncovers incremental client needs to satisfy business requirements. The Solution Architect works in close collaboration with other members of the pursuit team (sales, bid management, commercial, transition management and service delivery).
- Act as a service design authority. Crafting winning, deliverable solutions aligned to an agreed win stragety and supporting transition to live services. Taking part in qualification gate and business approval meetings ensuring adherence to solution design governance.
- The role holder leads and is accountable for comprehensive, end-to-end services and solution design and accurate costing for - Managed Print Services (MPS) proposals for SMB and Enterprise size opportunities
- This role plays a key function in the pursuit of new business, analyzing the client's business requirements to craft compelling, winning solutions that are commercially acceptable to the client.
- Accountable for consideration all operating elements of an MPS solution, which includes people/process and technology to meet client requirements. While orchestrating maxim um win rate through alignment to the agreed win strategy and true solution differentiation.
- Acts as a Managed Print services and technical Subject-Matter-Expert (SME) and Trusted Advisor
- Support the pre-sales phase of deal pursuit. Assist with the preparation and delivery of MPS contract proposals, bids, and tenders. Including management of solution associated risk and provision of SOW and contracting SME input.
- Interprets and identifies internal or external business requirements and recommends best fit future solution designs to meet client requirements and business needs.
- Ensure the solution architecture of the component parts (services and technology catalog) deliver a highly competitive, compelling, and attractive proposition to the client from the perspective of differentiated price and value, functional deliverables, and compliance.
- Design an innovative total service solution, and where required, can manage the work of different specialists, including partners and third parties, contributing to the design and implementation.
- Acts as a technical Subject-Matter-Expert defining, documenting, and costing the high-level technical design components, services, data flows, and security elements.
- Define the approach to solution development, controlling scope, and the work of the solution design team to ensure an acceptable cost structure. Able to articulate the entire solution architecture to a client or partner on a technical and business level, clearly identifying benefits and risks.
- Ensure design is appropriately represented in all elements of contractual agreements; (solution design documents/diagrams, business case, Statement of Work, Master Agreements, CPAs, etc.)
- In concert with sales, develop the Statement of Work (SOW) to ensure that all solution design principles are included with the SOW document. Ensure that assumptions, dependencies, responsibilities, rate, and pace of transition/transformation, and any other contractual terms to ensure that the best interests of both the Corporation and the client are preserved.
- Co-ordinate and engage the supporting shared services and service delivery teams to develop a seamless end-to-end solution architecture for clients.
- Ensure maximum adoption of the Corporation's portfolio ensuring delivery excellence at appropriate margin and avoidance of custom /non-standard' products and services wherever possible.
- Builds strong relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders, client IT organizations, and partners. Ability to articulate the entire service to a client or partner on a technical and business level, clearly identifying benefits, differentiation, and risks. Acts as a major influence in the customer choosing Xerox.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or other Technical Discipline
- Strong technical background, with previous experience in IT services and products, managed print services, cloud computing or IT consulting
- A proven track record in complex technology-based outsourced business, having worked in technical architecting, service delivery management, or other IT-related business functions
- Experience in solution architecting, service delivery management, or other IT-related business functions
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio & MS Project)
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to articulate technology and strategy to high-level executives
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills. And the ability to work effectively with remote teams.
- Demonstrates creativity and innovation in their work to benefit their clients/end users.
- Proficient in the English language
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g., ITIL, TOGAF,)
- Print Management supplier specific qualifications (e.g. Archiecture / Analyst / Implementation and Management related)
- Relevant Microsoft / Technology based Certification (Security+, Network+)
Interested? Send your CV in English to: akselnordicjobsworldwide.com
+47 412 44 854
País del trabajo: Portugal.
Número de puestos: 12.
Empleador: Nordic Jobs Worldwide.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:10593433.
Ver las 377 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios y analistas no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Consultants Juniors (m/f). Luxemburgo, 27 Ene. 2021.
- Testeur / Testeuse logiciel (H/F). Francia, 27 Ene. 2021.
- Softwaretester (m/f/d) (Informatiker/in (Hochschule)). Bulgaria, 27 Ene. 2021.
- Programmeur/Web Entwéckler (m/f). Luxemburgo, 27 Ene. 2021.
- Business Intelligence Engineer (m/f). Luxemburgo, 27 Ene. 2021.
- Software Developer (m/f). Luxemburgo, 27 Ene. 2021.
- Software Test Engineer. Países Bajos, 26 Ene. 2021.