Software & System Developer. Dinamarca
Oferta de trabajo en Dinamarca de Desarrolladores de software
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Softwareudvikling
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Software & System Developer
Job ID: 12813
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full Time
About the Position
We are looking for a software and systems developer for our central IT monitoring system in our Application Configuration and Support team at the Siemens Gamesa Diagnostic Center, to be part of the team who are monitoring OT IT-systems at our customers windfarms worldwide. The Application Configuration and Support team currently consists of 3 persons and a team lead, and work closely together with the global SCADA support team, other Diagnostic Center teams and our R&D engineering department.
The Application Diagnostic team develop, configure, monitor and maintain the OT systems that monitors the servers and endpoints in our customers windfarms. We also maintain interfaces to other internal systems like ticketing systems, CMDB, Databases and more.
What are my responsibilities?
- Continuous development and maintenance of our monitoring system capabilities, for our growing fleet of both SGRE and OEM turbines and SCADA systems.
- Create new monitoring models to detect errors and trends in both OT SCADA and network
- Maintenance of existing monitoring models and their advices for optimal function and value
- Administrate our central SQL databases related to our monitoring systems
- Interface with OT Cyber Security to develop software and configure systems
- Interface with R&D Engineering department for monitoring of our future systems
- Interface with our regional SCADA supporters which are receiving the findings detected by the monitoring system
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a bachelor or higher in IT engineering or Software engineering combined with a profound understanding of SCADA hardware and network infrastructure
- You have software programming experience
- You have skills and experience with scripting
- You have experience administrating and working with SQL databases
- You have experience working in Windows server environments
- You have well-developed analytical skills as well as a structured and detail-oriented approach to solve complex issues
- You thrive in a hectic work life and will do your best to service our customers and keep systems and turbines running
- You are a dedicated team player, independent and a skilled communicator with good networking skills and thrive in a big international organization
- You have excellent English skills, both orally and written
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job at https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/career
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager John Cheng via phone +45 30373528
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via hr.dk.pgsiemens.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Brande; Código postal: 7330; Calle: Borupvej, Número: 16
- Sitio web: https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?career%5fns=job%5flisting&company=C0001119799P&navBarLevel=JOB%5fSEARCH&rcm%5fsite%5flocale=en%5fUS&career_job_req_id=12813&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertControl
Identificador de la vacante:4894343.
Ver las 555 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Project Management Team Lead. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2018.
- Software & System Developer. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2018.
- Software Engineer for Product Configuration System (SKOV CPQ). Dinamarca, 20 Oct. 2018.
- Consultant - eBusiness. Dinamarca, 20 Oct. 2018.
- Software Engineer, Front-end or Fullstack Developer. Dinamarca, 20 Oct. 2018.
- (Senior) Release Manager, Nordics/ Poland. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2018.
- Fullstack Developer. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2018.
- Software Engineer. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2018.