Empleo en Dinamarca de Desarrolladores de software
Software Developer For Devops Team
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Softwareudvikling
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Would you like to have a say in how we work with DevOps culture at Systematic? And do you want to contribute to the operation of critical systems with a focus on stability, robustness, and scalability? If so, we have the perfect job for you.
Software Developer for a range of Systematic products and projects
In Systematic we encourage product reliability, accountability, and innovation and we work towards it in the way a growing movement called Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) does it. As a Software Developer for our SRE team, you will contribute to the sustainable operation by using software development methods to control the operation. You will contribute to the expansion of our existing SRE unit and will help to shape our future work to optimise, scale, automate, and monitor solutions using new technologies. You will join a skilled SRE team whose work practices are based on the DevOps philosophy. Together with the team, you will ensure the reliable operation of applications for projects across the organisation. In other words, you will take a leading role in shaping our delivery and mindset so IT and good business are aligned.
Here is a taste of what you will be doing:
- Operating, maintaining, and optimising application solutions to ensure a high level of robustness and performance
- Automation of manual processes such as deployment, build pipelines and monitoring
- Discuss and assist with development projects to design operational solutions that create business value for our customers
- Improving tools, methods, and processes for all relevant operations
- Actively applying best practice activities, tools, processes, and methods
- Using your knowledge and experience to advise colleagues in best practice techniques and to implement operationally efficient products with high levels of availability
- Create stress-free shifts and daily work by having alarms and monitoring under control
Long term, you will be included in a 24/7 roster with your colleagues in the SRE team, working on a three week cycle.
Be challenged in a dynamic IT company
You can look forward to an exciting working day in which you work closely with your colleagues in the SRE team and development teams as well as Project Managers and Service Delivery Managers across the organisation. Essentially, Systematic wants to make life better. We have a true passion for developing optimal solutions. This is why we work with CMMI and the very best elements of Scrum, Lean, and ITIL. We challenge each other, our work processes, and our technologies to ensure that we retain our position at the forefront of development. This means you will be given room to manoeuvre and get to know every detail of our core business. You will become part of a dynamic and growing business in which close co-operation between colleagues is key to us being able to make a difference with world-class software.
Curious and innovative Developer
Our ideal candidate will be someone who has at least 2-3 years of experience as a Developer. Experience in continuous integration/continuous delivery best practice as well as knowledge of essential DevOps principles is an advantage. It is an advantage if you have hands-on experience in building, operating, maintaining, and implementing stable solutions that can be easily maintained by others. Looking at your personal qualities, you are proactive and enjoy testing, automating, and optimising solutions using new technologies. You are passionate about learning new things and have the necessary drive to specialise in SRE. In your work, you are capable of seeing the 360 degree perspective and thinking outside the box whilst being able to execute and see tasks through to their completion. In addition, you are a team player who thrives on close co-operation with your team and colleagues across the organisation.
Ideally, you will have experience in:
- Prometheus, ELK/EFK, or Splunk
- Bash or PowerShell scripting
- Cloud solutions (Microsoft Azure, AWS)
Last but not least, you speak and write English at an advanced level. It is an advantage if you also speak Danish.
We work with security-classified projects, and therefore, you as an employee at Systematic need to have security clearance. Read more here: http://systematic.com/clearance.
Have we not answered all of your questions?
You are always welcome to contact us at tel. +45 8943 2000 and ask for Katrine Rasmussen, Recruitment Specialist. We continuously assess applications, as we wish to fill the position as soon as possible. Place of work is Aarhus. We look forward to hearing from you.
Since we wrote our first line of code in 1985, privately owned Systematic A/S has grown to an international software house with more than 1000 colleagues with 27 different nationalities, spread across offices in 11 countries and with customers all over the world. Our goal is simple: To improve the world with exceptional software. We deliver software and system solutions for customers within the public sector, the health sector, the defence, the police, the financial sector and the service sector and there are more than 1.000.000 users’ worldwide. We work on a foundation of trust, where we have freedom and responsibility for making decisions in our everyday lives. We are dedicated to making a difference and dare to challenge technology, each other and ourselves. As a new employee at Systematic, helpful colleagues welcome you, and you can look forward to both a mentor arrangement and all the support you need. Together, we can develop and fulfil your potential and make Systematic even better.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: SYSTEMATIC A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Aarhus C; Código postal: 8000; Calle: Søren Frichs Vej, Número: 39
- Sitio web: https://jobs.systematic.com/job/Aarhus-C-Systems-Engineer/607962201/
Identificador de la vacante:5230432.
Ver las 552 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Frontend Architect. Dinamarca, 03 Dic. 2020.
- Software Developer with Project Manager Potential for Medical Device Development. Dinamarca, 28 Nov. 2020.
- Embedded Software Developer for Medical Device Development. Dinamarca, 28 Nov. 2020.
- Software Craftsman for Greenwood Engineering. Dinamarca, 26 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Frontend Developer. Dinamarca, 24 Nov. 2020.
- Software Craftsman for Greenwood Engineering. Dinamarca, 23 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Software Developer. Dinamarca, 21 Nov. 2020.
- Software Developer. Dinamarca, 21 Nov. 2020.