IT Service Transition Manager with Scrum experience (Denmark)
Ofertas de trabajo en Dinamarca (Københavns omegn) de Desarrolladores de software
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Softwareudvikling
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
o you want to lead infrastructure delivery on financials systems in the northern Europe?
Together, we can power the future as a European payments champion
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society. In IT Service Delivery & Transition our contribution is to support business units across Nets in their demands and supply, and finally we are 5 % aware of our presence and state of mind during the day.
Working location are at our office in Ballerup, Denmark.
In this role, you’ll power an easier tomorrow for all of us
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions. As a Service Transition Manager, you will be leading design and implementation of infrastructure for Scandinavia and northern Europe’s leading payment systems. The job is varied, with many different projects ongoing. You will work in a curious and empowered group, with a high sense of responsibility.
You contribute with skills, ambitions and that little personal twist that makes us succeed
It’s the full package that you bring to work every day that gets the job done. Your professional acumen and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s your personality that makes the difference to succeed in this role. Especially the little twists we all have that makes us personalities instead of just a person. We want attitude and personality – skills we can nurture
As a Service Transition Manager, you are the primary facilitator and coordinator of the IT delivery to our internal customers. You are expected to be independent and a brilliant team player. You are solution oriented, and when the up-front solution doesn’t pay off, it won’t stop you - you are creative and find alternative solutions. We are in high demand and the ability to keep a level head is essential.
You will be joining a newly (re-)organized team of skilled technical Service Transition Managers, located in Norway, Finland and Denmark, from where you typically work closely with our IT Delivery Managers and Business side Project Managers.
Your professional qualifications include:
- Experience from a similar position in Project- or Service Management function, preferably working in a highly agile environment
- Experience as a Scrum Master or likely experience within agile framework
- ITIL knowledge and experience, which enables you to interface with the delivery teams
- Experience with large scale Infrastructure and technical savvy
- Experience in interacting and reporting to upper management
- Communicating on all layers, both written and oral is equally essential for your success.
Besides that, little twist in your personality that makes you, we are looking for a colleague who:
- Is structured and able to think and plan ahead
- Is assertive, proactive and level headed
- A great team player
- You see solutions rather and problems
- Excellent written and oral English
Power your career. Apply now! - we are interviewing on an ongoing basis
Are you interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Carsten Buxbom, Head of IT Service Transition Management, IT Operations, +45 3113 8818 .
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: NETS Denmark A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Ballerup; Código postal: 2750; Calle: Lautrupbjerg, Número: 10
- Sitio web: https://career012.successfactors.eu/career?career%5fns=job%5flisting&company=C0001106999P&navBarLevel=JOB%5fSEARCH&rcm%5fsite%5flocale=en%5fGB&career_job_req_id=15251&selected_lang=en_GB&jobAlertContr
Identificador de la vacante:5060708.
Ver las 689 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- GREAT-IT ApS søger ERP-konsulent til XAL/ eller C5.. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2019.
- Quality & Assurance Developer for our Beam robot.. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2019.
- Experienced Senior Statistical Programmer. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2019.
- Senior React Developer. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2019.
- Android Developer. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2019.
- Data Engineer to develop data pipelines for our manufacturing sites. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2019.
- iOS Developer. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2019.