Senior UI/Visual Designer m/w/d (Interfacedesigner/in)
Empleo en España de Diseñadores gráficos y multimedia
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Arquitectos, urbanistas, agrimensores y diseñadores : Diseñadores gráficos y multimedia.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
At Marfeel (Full-time), in Barcelona, Spain
Expires at: 2020-01-22
We are Marfeel, one of the hottest European start-up companies in the mobile ad-tech world. Our headquarters are based in sunny Barcelona and our office has a huge terrace to enjoy!
At Marfeel, we are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Visual Designer to imagine, prototype, iterate and optimize the next generation of mobile digital reading experience. We're looking for someone who values user experiences that are creative, seamless, effective, thoughtful and always delightful for our varied audiences.
As a Senior UI/Visual Designer at Marfeel you will:
Work on all company visual design projects including in-app graphics, iconography, marketing communications, and brand
Work with engineers and user experience designers to produce concepts and ideas using multiple mediums including sketches, prototypes, and digital tools
Manage design libraries and design systems with adherence to product branding requirements
Maintain and update the design and identity guidelines for all Marfeel brand assets and materials
Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the team
Produce high-quality visual designs-from concept to execution, including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions (icons, graphics, and marketing materials)
Create and iterate on assets that reflect a brand, enforce a language, and inject beauty and life into a product
Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces
Produce pristine visual designs by pushing creative limits
Communicate effectively and present ideas and designs effectively, so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find
Work and simultaneously manage multiple projects, including a digital analytics team to assess the impact of all UI design and usability changes
Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end
Stay on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques
- Expert knowledge of responsive design and mobile UI
- People might hear you say this in the wild: "The kerning is off and the button should be 1 pixel to the left!”
- You sweat the small details that others overlook and adjust every single pixel to ensure that the end result is perfect
- You are the final arbiter of good taste
- You own the color palette, grid, typography, layout, icon style, and visual and branding assets in the user interface
- You enjoy creating the visual expression of the brand as the company wants to see themselves
- You understand that visual adornment is meant to support the experience, and not be the experience
- How something looks should be serving how it works. You can't separate visual design from interaction design (loops, state changes, changes in data...)
- You have the ability to refine other people's ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time
- Eager for knowledge and self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Your life guideline is "Less is More”
- Your first steps in design world were with Photoshop, but now you can't live without Sketch
- Motivated, driven, and works well independently and with a team
- Hands-on and proactive
Fluent English it's a must
Nice to have
- An outstanding portfolio featuring examples of graphic, visual or interactive design in the reading, magazine, newspapers field
- Examples of designs using microinteractions
- Experience with HT
País del trabajo: España.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Marfeel (https://www.haveanicejob.de/).
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Forma de contacto:
- Dirección: Have A Nice Job - Landing.Jobs, Weinheimer Str. 6, 69488 Birkenau, Odenwald, Deutschland, Hessen
Identificador de la vacante:13643-8483_173982LS-S.
Ver las 262 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Arquitectos, urbanistas, agrimensores y diseñadores : Diseñadores gráficos y multimedia ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- User Experience Specialist (Mobile/App) (w/m/d) (Interfacedesigner/in). España, 06 Ene. 2020.
- Consultor Comercial Legal MAD. España, 31 Dic. 2019.
- Senior UI/Visual Designer m/w/d (Interfacedesigner/in). España, 28 Dic. 2019.
- Senior Front-end Engineer - React m/w/d (IT-Entwickler/in). España, 26 Dic. 2019.
- Senior Front-end Developer m/w/d (IT-Entwickler/in). España, 24 Dic. 2019.
- Front-end Developer m/w/d (IT-Entwickler/in). España, 21 Dic. 2019.
- Front-end Engineer - React m/w/d (IT-Entwickler/in). España, 21 Dic. 2019.
- Senior Front-end Developer - React m/w/d (IT-Entwickler/in). España, 21 Dic. 2019.