Vacantes de Analistas de sistemas en Dinamarca
Senior User Researcher
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you passionate about user-centric development?
This is a unique chance to help build user research capabilities, build our future UX strategy and create great user experiences across a broad variety of IT systems in the LEGO Group.
Evangelise User Research throughout the organization
Joining the Manufacturing Technologies organization, you will help build our User Research competencies, guidelines and tool box for five agile teams, who build IT solutions to enable manufacturing execution at our factories globally. You will focus on end-to-end involvement of agile IT projects in close collaboration with users to give your colleagues the most awesome user experience. Additionally, you will:
• Lead User Research efforts to support iterative design and development in Corporate IT
• Facilitate user-centric research and design in all stages of application requirements, design development and tests
• Secure that all projects work with domain experts and users to develop a deep understanding of the user segments as well the user scenarios to ensure a truly user-centric design
• Own the guidelines and principles for the organization, based on proven best practice User Research, and ensure early involvement in the iterative design and user perspective
• Co-facilitate adoption of the new UX development processes and ensure that solutions are tailored to address end-users' needs and pains
• Teach and disseminate your vast knowledge of User Research within the organization and train the people around you within your field of expertise
Make an impact through great UX
Along with a central dedicated UX team, you will play a key part in building the field by driving the UX agenda and User Research throughout the Corporate IT organization. You get to help create great user experiences on software that was developed before UX was a matter of interest. Thus, you will make a difference in the daily work lives of numerous colleagues, and you will join a company where we invite you to think both strategically and creatively in everything you do.
Convincing, persistent and experienced User Research Professional
To succeed in this role, you need to be a skilled communicator, influencer and change facilitator as you are to ensure that UX as a discipline is well anchored in the development teams and in the business. Additionally, you will need to unveil the interests and needs of stakeholders to deliver the best possible design. To facilitate both, you probably:
• Hold a master in IT Engineering, Informatics, Computer Science or similar with a passion for user behavior, or alternatively an anthropology or psychology background with a deep understanding of user behavior, culture and pedagogics
• Hold +5 years of experience in user-centric development (UX/UCD/HCI)
• Have solid experience in mobile, desktop and web platforms and the ability to incorporate processes and procedures in an IT department
• Can execute on your great ideas, drive the UX change management process and achieve results
• Speak and write English effortlessly
Bringing it to life
"You can really make a difference in this newly established position because you get to change how the organization develops software, into a much more user-centric approach. You can influence a lot of users positively by listening to, collecting and conveying their pain points and problems and feed it into the development process to directly affect what is being developed and ultimately give them a great user experience tailored to their needs," says Janne Jul Jensen, Ph.D. and Senior User Experience Architect in LEGO Corporate IT.
Join the global LEGO Family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global community where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Head of IT Manufacturing Technologies, Leif Skibsted Jakobsen on +45 52 15 90 68.
We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: LEGO SYSTEM A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Billund; Código postal: 7190; Calle: Åstvej, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://www.lego.com/en-us/careers/jobdescription/senior-user-researcher/56369421
Identificador de la vacante:4903720.
Ver las 899 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Junior Big Data Platform Engineer. Dinamarca, 10 Nov. 2018.
- Senior Solution Architect – Manufacturing & Supply Chain Technologies. Dinamarca, 10 Nov. 2018.
- Senior User Researcher. Dinamarca, 10 Nov. 2018.
- Enterprise Architect, Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 08 Nov. 2018.
- Mobile Navigation Expert. Dinamarca, 07 Nov. 2018.
- Serviceminded IT Support who is fascinated by robots.. Dinamarca, 07 Nov. 2018.
- IoT Architect for our new Digital Solutions Office. Dinamarca, 07 Nov. 2018.
- Lead Data Manager to support our data lake. Dinamarca, 07 Nov. 2018.