Senior Risk Manager. Dinamarca
Ofertas de Desarrolladores de software en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Softwareudvikling
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Senior IT Risk Manager to lead our IT Risk team
Being at the center of the Nordic payment ecosystem and a leader across the Nordic region, Nets delivers a long range of mission-critical services to society. Nets has a strong and relentless focus on prudent risk management, which is an integral part of doing business at Nets. The risk management methodology is inspired by the ISO 31000 standard, and the “three lines of defence” model. The Risk team consists of 7 risk professionals, well-diversified across age, gender, professional- and personal capabilities.
Want to be our new colleague and fill in an important role?
You are expected to lead and further support and strengthen the team’s capabilities within IT Risk management and is expected to take lead in a continuous effort to implement best-in-class IT Risk Management practices – as part of a strong 2nd line of control function.
- Lead a team of 3 FTEs
- Provide direction and take lead in implementing best-in-class IT Risk Management practices including Business Continuity and Crisis management – as part of a strong 2nd line of control function
- Build and maintain excellent relations with key stakeholders such as Technology, Business- and Group units as well as selected customers and authorities
- Together with the rest of the Risk Operations team:
- Prepare, facilitate and present risk assessments within Technology
- Perform IT threat and Information Security & Stability assessments
- Advise (and coordinate) on Business Continuity and Crisis Management initiatives
- Facilitate / coordinate Business Impact Analysis
- Provide risk-based reporting to customers and authorities
- Contribute to the reporting to Business Reviews, Executive Committee, Audit Committee and Board
Your professional qualifications and background should include:
- Education of master level, preferably within Computer Science, Business adm. or similar
- Preferably +5 years of experience in IT risk management / consulting and / or information security
- Deep understanding and knowledge of IT operations and information security
- Solid experience with stakeholder management
- Experience from managing a team or has previously had a project management role
Of your personal qualifications we would value:
- Business oriented, ambitious, curious and proactive with solid communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills vis-à-vis stakeholders, senior management, peers, team members etc.
- Experience from managing specialist is an advantage
- Strong drive and ability to challenge and motivated by doing things better and smarter
- Can operate within a complex business environment
Please send your CV as soon as possible and on later than Friday January 4th, 2019.
Amrop A/S is working with Nets in this important hire. Please send your CV to lone.kjeramrop.dk
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Consultant Lone Kjer at Amrop at +45 70 23 73 83.
At Nets, we specialise in powering digital payments. We connect banks, businesses and consumers via an international network facilitating digital payments. Spanning across the Nordic region, we provide a broad range of card services, account payment services and merchant payment solutions. We offer great payments, great ideas, great network - delivered by great people.
About 2,500 dedicated colleagues work at Nets throughout the Nordic region. As the backbone of the Nordic payments ecosystem with solutions touching people's everyday lives, we have experts in every field from law to heavy back-end programming. Our size and diversity opens up great opportunities for our employees to move forward in their careers and their skills and professional interest develop.
We believe that personal freedom is the key to a dynamic and innovative working environment. We therefore inspire people to think and act independently and creatively. Along with the individual freedom comes a strong tradition of teamwork. Working closely together across professions and borders is an essential part of our culture and a natural part of our complex services.
Read more at http://www.nets.eu.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: NETS Denmark A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Ballerup; Código postal: 2750; Calle: Lautrupbjerg, Número: 10
- Sitio web: https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=C0001106999P&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=12634&selected_lang=en_GB&jobAlertController_jobAlert
Identificador de la vacante:4918560.
Ver las 614 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Lead Statistical Programmer. Dinamarca, 15 Dic. 2018.
- Senior Information Security Consultant Operational Technology (OT). Dinamarca, 15 Dic. 2018.
- CTI Consultant. Dinamarca, 15 Dic. 2018.
- Scrum Master - Aarhus. Dinamarca, 15 Dic. 2018.
- Front-end Web Developer. Dinamarca, 14 Dic. 2018.
- Data Scientist – Automated Trading Solutions. Dinamarca, 14 Dic. 2018.
- Software Engineer/Data Scientist for Intelligent Feed Factories. Dinamarca, 14 Dic. 2018.