Senior Project Manager. Dinamarca
Trabajar de Directores de industrias manufactureras en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you want to be part of a diverse, dynamic and highly skilled team that takes pride in delivering value to our business customers on time with quality? Project Managers play a vital role within Services being passionate for customers, taking ownership for delivery, and being the ambassador of Microsoft in front of customers.
You will be responsible for overall delivery execution and success; driving predictable, consistent high quality delivery resulting in strong positive customer satisfaction. Projects can vary in size of budget and duration, as well as the level of complexity of those projects.They can also vary significantly with respect to the technologies being deployed, as well as the types of client and scope of work. Projects can range from two weeks to three years, encompassing anything from Enterprise Consulting to a wide range of infrastructure and business productivity solutions, on to large scale applications development and change management.
Put simply, your role will be to deliver & delight our customers and enable them to realise their full potential through Microsoft software and services.
The role requires up to 60-80% travel to and from our customer sites; this will be predominantly in the country you are based, but potentially across EMEA. We also often support projects remotely so skills in managing complex projects remote from customers’ sites are also very much needed.
- Embrace Growth Mindset and Diversity. Maximizing the contribution of every individual allows us to infuse diverse thought as a natural part of the way we innovate. We are looking for people who work open-minded and make best use of the power of teams and diversity.
- Impact. We want people who can make things happen – you will need to re-plan, come up with fresh ideas, start again and stay positive when the pressure mounts. You will be communicating with senior stakeholders with very high expectations and we look for those who can focus on delivering the best possible outcomes while always staying focused on delivering the expected results.
- Core project management skills. We need solid core Project Management skills including financial management, planning, scheduling, reporting, resource management, communications, risk management, dependencies, scope, time quality & budget.
- Flexibility & adaptability. This is a hands-on project management role and will suit those individuals who are passionate about detailed project management. We need those prepared & motivated to get involved and we rely on initiative, tenacity and focus to get projects across the line, with a goal of always exceeding expectations.
You will need to rely on your experience delivering complex, technical projects and the unique challenges faced with these types of projects. Specific technology is not so important (ideally Microsoft) but a good breadth of knowledge is essential.
- Track record of IT delivery: experience within an IT services/consulting company where you have delivered customer facing projects as part of an external IT service, in the role of day to day project management including staffing, milestones, cost management, deliverables.
- Passion for technology: experience in either infrastructure, cloud, security, or productivity solution implementations is essential.
- PMI PMP (or alike) Certified Project Manager desirable
- Excellent communications (up / down / peers / cross team)
- Experience in supporting contractual & commercial management and execution
- Executive relationship management and communications skills
- English at a mothertongue level
- For Netherlands Candidates: Fluent spoken and written Dutch is essential
- For Norway Candidates: Fluent spoken and written Norwegian is essential
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: MICROSOFT DANMARK APS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Kgs. Lyngby; Código postal: 2800; Calle: Kanalvej, Número: 7
- Sitio web: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/job/569250/Senior-Project-Manager
Identificador de la vacante:4978110.
Ver las 306 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Produktionsleder søges til Ferrum A/S. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2019.
- Factory Manager. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2019.
- Installation & Migration Team Lead to The Signalling Programme. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2019.
- Digital Product Owner - Predictive Analytics. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Digital Product Owner - Remote Monitoring and Control. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Digital Product Owner - IoT Platform. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Global Service Product Manager. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Product Manager, Go-to-Market Strategy. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.