Senior Program Manager - Fresh/Prime Now Delivery (m/f)
Vacante de Empleados de servicios de apoyo a la producción en Luxemburgo
Clasificación del trabajo: Personal de apoyo administrativo : Empleados contables y encargados del registro de materiales : Empleados encargados del registro de materiales y de transportes : Empleados de servicios de apoyo a la producción.
Bürokräfte und verwandte Berufe : Bürokräfte im Finanz- und Rechnungswesen, in der Statistik und in der Materialwirtschaft : Bürokräfte im Bereich Materialwirtschaft und Transport und verwandte Berufe : Bürokräfte in der Material- und Fertigungsplanung und verwandte Berufe
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
This role will be responsible for owning multiple projects that span from tech non-tech strategic opportunities to improve availability, quality or cost for Amazon's European grocery delivery businesses. The tech area involves sizing the opportunities of a tech development, identifying the business and operational requirements and collaborate with worldwide partners in the prioritization, testing and implementation into daily operations.
Non-tech projects require identifying the larger opportunities within our existing tech stack, work with multiple stakeholders from different organizations as required, design test plans, execute them and adjust if needed in order to expand and handover a stable process to daily operations.
The scale and level of mix of automation and manual processes of the businesses necessitates exceptionally strong data and analytical skills in order to succeed. It requires collaborating with technical teams, other program management teams, business partners and front-line operations.
Therefore the ideal candidate will combine skills in data analysis, problem solving and understanding technical subjects with project management, superior communication and stakeholder management. This position is central and program/region/process agnostic, therefore the ideal candidate is able to understand the core of a variety of process and variants and how they interact with each other in order to have a comprehensive end to end picture. A successful candidate will be able to independently work from high-level goals or large opportunities to identify focus areas, develop projects to implement within the delivery team or to influence others without direct authority in order to drive improvement.
· Identifying, scoping, planning, organizing, managing, and executing complex projects across multiple cross-functional organizations and stakeholders.
· Partnering with international technology teams to communicate and prioritize features or bug fixes based on data-driven analysis on cost or defect impact.
· Performing deep data analysis in order to innovate improvement in delivery safety, quality, and cost metrics.
· Partnering with front-line operations teams in order to adapt regional delivery model to specific market or operational constraints.
· Partnering with Senior Managers, Directors and other key experts across the company to lead, support, and influence new business initiatives.
· Benchmarking Amazon's internal ultra-fast delivery practices against best-in-class operations.
· Driving global standardization of delivery practices, businesses processes, and reporting with fulfillment center, retail, finance, marketing, engineering, and supply chain stakeholders.
· Function well in a highly ambiguous environment in a nascent business
· Engage with other team members to combine their expertise into the solutions (e.g Data Scientist)
If you need us to make any adjustments throughout the recruitment process due to a disability (including, but not limited to neurodiverse or mental health conditions), or any other health issue please let us know by contacting emea-ops-enableamazon.com.
· Master's degree (or equivalent) in an analytical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Mathematics, Finance)
· Proven experience independently identifying and delivering operational improvement projects
· Extensive experience as a program or project manager
· Strong oral and written communication skills in English and ability to influence others
· Experience or certification in Lean/Six Sigma/Theory of Constraints methodologies
· Ability to solve difficult and ambiguous problems including identifying and completing the relevant data analysis.
· Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
· Strong analytical thinking skills including the ability to solve ambiguous problems with a self-directed logical and data approach.
· An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment
· Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent projects while still delivering timely and accurate results
· Intermediate proficiency in Excel (VBA, Macros, SQL connections)
· Intermediate proficiency in SQL (working with large, complex data sources, Redshift/PostgreSQL preferred)
· Advanced SQL and Excel
· Experience in python or R
· Proficiency in automated reports/dashboards (ETL, Tableau, etc)
· Experience in data visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Quicksight)
· Certification in Project Management (PMP, Prince)
· Experience in direct-to-customer fulfillment or warehousing or knowledge of last mile transportation industry
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Nivel educativo: Máster o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 3 años.
Empleador: Amazon EU Sàrl.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_622002.
Ver las 178 ofertas de trabajo de Personal de apoyo administrativo : Empleados contables y encargados del registro de materiales : Empleados encargados del registro de materiales y de transportes : Empleados de servicios de apoyo a la producción ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- EU Ext Fulfillment Project Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 08 May. 2021.
- Senior Program Manager, Planning & Optimization (m/f). Luxemburgo, 07 May. 2021.
- Senior Manager - Networking Planning (m/f). Luxemburgo, 25 Abr. 2021.
- Technicien de laboratoire de production. Luxemburgo, 15 Mar. 2021.
- Production Engineering Technician (m/f). Luxemburgo, 20 Feb. 2021.
- Sales Manager (m/w/d) (Industriekaufmann/-frau). Luxemburgo, 17 Feb. 2021.
- EU Category Manager - Services (m/f). Luxemburgo, 13 Feb. 2021.