Empleo en Byen København (Dinamarca) de Directores de industrias manufactureras
Senior Product Designer
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes › Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones › Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución › Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Traducción de la profesión: Ledelsesarbejde › Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed › Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv › Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri).
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you excel in bringing users a super experience and are you looking for an opportunity to work in a user-centric, data-driven and rapidly internationally expanding startup that does meaningful work?
Nøie - Copenhagen, Denmark
With a direct reference to our Head of Product and Technology, you are offered the opportunity to play a key role as our Senior Product designer on an extremely ambitious growth journey together with a team of highly skilled colleagues. At Nøie we value fun and freedom, expertise and ownership, dedication and teamwork, and we invest in each other.
Nøie is science. Nøie is a community. And Nøie is you.
At Nøie rather than mass-producing skincare products, we work with the customers to create the very best solution for their unique skin. We do this by combining the credibility of science with the experiences of the community — all in order to meet their individual needs. In fact, we take the matter so seriously that we write their name on the packaging.
Our vision is to increase the quality of life for people with skin concerns and to create a new honesty about a taboo issue. Our goal is simply to reinvent skincare by creating the best skincare products in the world for each and everyone.
That’s what we call customised skincare. Read more about Nøie and try our skin test at https://noie.com/
An experienced Product Designer with an analytical mindset and a passion for a superb user experience.
As our Product Designer, we see you as a generalist: we believe you can help us create streamlined and clear paths for our users, we believe you can design beautiful journeys, with a clear structure and purpose, while on brand, and that you can collaborate closely with our data and engineering people to create and experiment with different solutions.
We are a goal driven company, across all our departments, we believe everyone is owner of their solutions, as long as we work together to reach those goals.
Your main task and responsibilities will be to:
- Define a clear information infrastructure
- Optimise our user journey
- Develop solutions with the engineering and marketing teams
- Adopt and facilitate an experimental approach to working, always focused on the impact we're trying to make
- Conducting qualitative and quantitive user research
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback, everything from a paper napkin to the implementation ready, and on-brand design
- Systemise our design to enable rapid concept development
We expect you to create advanced solutions to help achieve shared goals. You can expect the trust to choose how to do it
We only want to hear from people with solid experience.
- +3 years of Product Design or UX design experience from an environment with product development, customer contact and data analysis
- Great knowledge of behaviour analysis and modelling
- Professional written and spoken skills in English (knowing Danish is a plus)
Personality-wise we are looking for a critical thinker and problem-solver with high attention to detail. We're looking for someone with team spirit, a general yes-attitude and the ability to think on their feet.
Is this you? Great!
If you want to join us and the mission to help people everywhere to achieve healthier skin, then please apply! We encourage all relevant applicants to apply.
We will invite applicants for interviews on a rolling basis. The position will be filled when we find the right person.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and the selection is based on job-related factors.
Apply via company webpage:
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Byen København.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Nøie ApS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København K; Código postal: 1200; Calle: Højbro Plads, Número: 10
- Sitio web: https://careers.noie.com/jobs/982372-senior-product-designer
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 15 de Mayo de 2021, y con identificador de la vacante:5344869.
Ver las 140 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes › Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones › Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución › Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Chef Projektavdelningen. Suecia, 24 Jul. 2021.
- Fastighetsservice söker enhetschef till vaktmästeri. Suecia, 23 Jul. 2021.
- Driftchef. Suecia, 23 Jul. 2021.
- QA Manager -mRNA (f/m/d) (80-100%). Suiza, 22 Jul. 2021.
- Asystent kierownika produkcji OfPr/21/1465. Polonia, 22 Jul. 2021.
- Digital Campaign & Performance Manager Scooore. Bélgica, 22 Jul. 2021.
- Brygadzista linii pakowania. Polonia, 22 Jul. 2021.
- Technologas (-a) (atranka). Lituania, 22 Jul. 2021.