Senior Process Manager – R&D processes. HOVEDSTADEN
Búsqueda de Directores de administración y servicios en Dinamarca (HOVEDSTADEN)
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse inden for forretningsservice og administrative funktioner : Ledelse inden for anden forretningsservice og andre administrative funktioner
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
- Do you enjoy reducing complexity and create transparency in operational processes?
- Do you want to be part of an innovative company who aspire to become the world leader within dermatology, with the ambition to help 125 million patients by 2025?
This is your chance to join Global R&D in LEO Pharma who devotes its efforts to develop innovative drugs for the treatment of skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema.
Why do we look for a new colleague?
In the effort of increasing transparency with more clear roles and responsibilities, and the foundation for continuous improvement, we have embarked on a journey to translate process descriptions from documents into process maps. From piloting within clinical trials we are now ready to apply learnings and further implement in R&D. To drive this change to the next level a new position as Senior Process Manager has been created.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Coordinate implementation of process-oriented mindset across R&D
- Model and describe processes on newly established visual platform across R&D
- Facilitate workshops to map and optimize our processes
- Support and train the organization in regards to questions and clarifications
- Be an ambassador for R&D process work and the overall process setup
- Secure focus on process work through continuous stakeholder management and communication
- Implement process optimization projects in different R&D functions
- Lead and participate in process optimization projects
Your position will bring you a high level of visibility, as you will collaborate with a great number of stakeholders across the organisation. To succeed in this, you will need all of your service DNA and customer focus.
Your qualifications and experience
- Experience with process optimization
- University degree at Master’s level backed by +3 years of experience from the pharmaceutical sector
- Several years of experience as process manager or consultant in implementing and anchoring operational excellence initiatives within the pharmaceutical industry
- We expect you to be methodologically strong and have experience with LEAN, Six Sigma, or the like, and you are able to bring these skills into play.
- A high level of stakeholder focus and proven ability to build and maintain a process landscapeExperienced change driver and facilitator of cross-functional workshops
- You can work independently and you have ideas and the positive can-do-attitude it takes to create new solutions
- Structured and analytical approach
- Enthusiastic, positive and comfortable cooperating and communicating across skill types and functional border
Furthermore, you thrive in an international environment, where excellent stakeholder management is a key requirement, and in an environment characterized by on-going changes of procedures, systems and processes.
Your new team
You can look forward to becoming part of a dedicated team of process managers and systems application managers with high professional standards in an informal atmosphere. Though focusing on R&D processes cross-functional you will be part of the Process Management team in Global Clinical Operations which is the owner of the project as well as the process visualisation platform in R&D. We are currently 15 people in the group and located at LEO’s headquarters in Ballerup, Greater
We look forward to receiving your
Please do not hesitate to contact Dorte Ulrik, Head of Clinical Process Management at DULDKleo-pharma.co
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 02/06/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: Dorte Ulrik
Empresa: LEO PHARMA A/S.
Contacto: Johannes Mols
Ver las 248 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Team Leader, Supply Chain Operations, Kalundborg. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.
- Department Manager, Toxicology & Immunology, R & T, Bagsværd. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.
- KVALITETSCHEF. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.
- Senior Fleet Group Manager, Maersk Line Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.
- CRM Loyalty Manager. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.
- Projektleder med BIM-erfaring. Dinamarca, 14 Ago. 2018.
- Project Manager leading the agile way. Dinamarca, 10 Ago. 2018.
- Senior Service Delivery Manager. Dinamarca, 10 Ago. 2018.