Contratación en Dinamarca de Ingenieros industriales y de producción
Senior Packaging Engineer
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde i industri og produktion
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Can you ensure compliance for our existing and future packaging solutions?
If you have a good mix of knowledge and experience within packaging, and you are looking for a job with impact and opportunities clearly beyond the average, LEO Pharma is your place to be. The goal is clear. We shall become the world's preferred dermatology care partner. To turn this vision into reality we invest as never before in R&D. Join us, and let's pioneer the world of dermatology together.
Design for manufacturing, verification, implementation and maintenance activities
As Senior Packaging Engineer you will be trusted to draw up and implement a new framework for LEO Pharma's future activities within your field of expertise. You unfold your skills across design for manufacturing, verification, implementation and maintenance activities for primary packaging, secondary packaging and medical devices. As you will have particular focus on the technical aspects of Product Life Cycle Management (LCM) you must be good at applying structure and consistency in order to ensure compliance.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Draw up and implement a new framework / eco system for packaging maintenance
- Secure primary and secondary packaging documentation related to patient use of product – in collaboration with product owners
- Plan, manage and execute technical tasks related to design for manufacturing, verification, tech transfer, implementation, maintenance and stability testing
- Manage own projects – typically 5-6 per year
- Participate as packaging expert in governance board meetings / LCM teams
- Conduct and present results to steering committee and act on input
Your new workplace is the LEO Pharma HQ in Ballerup, Copenhagen. As our Packaging LCM expert, you will work together with many different people including material experts, manufacturing managers and quality professionals, internally and with external partners.
Solid packaging and documentation experience
We are looking for a profile that likes to work with Life Cycle Management and has the overview and sense of detail it takes to ensure compliance with the right documentation in place. At the same time, you must be able to take lead, drive things forward and be comfortable as the packaging LCM expert in various project teams. Related to this, you thrive in a role with multiple contacts why you must bring very good skills within coordination. Additionally, your CV comprises:
- Most likely an engineering degree – there can be other relevant backgrounds as well
- Many years of working experience of which at least five must be with explicit packaging focus
- Experience from working in or close to manufacturing
- Experience or as minimum strong motivation for working in a highly regulated environment (GMP)
- Facilitation and project management experience
- Experience from working in a large, international company
Contact and application
Please apply at our website. The deadline is 7 December. Please note that we review applications on an on-going basis and close the process when we find the right match.
If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact Head of Design & Connectivity, Martin Høier Thomsen at +45 3142 4196.
We look forward to receiving your application.
About LEO Pharma
At LEO Pharma, we are pioneering together. We help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin. We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration and curiosity. We are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines for dermatology. Each one of us at LEO Pharma can make a real impact in our everyday work. Together, we explore new ideas and make them happen. We do this through mutual respect and a shared sense of purpose, rooted in our caring culture and a commitment to helping others. For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what’s possible for each other, our company, and our patients. LEO Pharma is headquartered in Denmark with a global team of 6,000 people, serving 92 million patients in 130 countries. In 2019, the company generated net sales of DKK 10,805 million.
Read more at www.leo-pharma.com
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: LEO PHARMA A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Ballerup; Código postal: 2750; Calle: Industriparken, Número: 55
- Sitio web: https://leopharma.easycruit.com/vacancy/2606793/127513
Identificador de la vacante:5248701.
Ver las 207 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Claim Manager (w/m/d) (Technische/r Betriebswirt/in - Handwerk). Dinamarca, 27 Feb. 2021.
- French speaking Sales Engineer. Dinamarca, 24 Feb. 2021.
- Senior Development Engineer for data acquisition and sensor development. Dinamarca, 20 Feb. 2021.
- instrumentering m.m.. Dinamarca, 12 Feb. 2021.
- Finmekanisk designingeniør med metodisk nysgerrighed og udviklingsfokus. Dinamarca, 03 Feb. 2021.
- French speaking Sales Engineer. Dinamarca, 27 Ene. 2021.
- PTA'er - fokus på tyndplade. Dinamarca, 27 Ene. 2021.
- Stress Analyst. Dinamarca, 26 Ene. 2021.