Senior Manager, Product Supply Protection. Dinamarca
Oferta de trabajo de Directores de industrias manufactureras en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you have an excellent end-to-end supply chain understanding? Do you want to build expertise in a strategic important and fast growing functional field, where the amount of experienced experts are few?
Would you like to lead our physical asset protection for critical IP, protecting the LEGO brand? Are you able to enforce physical asset “policing” on all levels in the organization, daring to challenge bad asset security structures and behaviors? If so, this position may be what you are looking for!
Novelty confidentiality and IP asset protection is something that is relevant and impacts everybody in the organization, ranging from daily work for some, to habits and behaviors of everyone. In this role you will lead actions to protect confidential physical assets. You combine end-to-end understanding of supply chain with strong collaboration and communication skills to ensure that all IP protection processes and procedures are continuously communicated, monitored, and improved. This includes to:
• Secure flow mapping and tracking of selected critical physical IP assets as well as ensuring that all rules are honored
• Secure gatekeeping and tracking/logging of critical physical IP assets throughout the supply chain
• Secure learnings from active leaks are translated into enhanced procedures/initiatives and monitor if our efforts are balanced with long and short-term goals
• Drive hands-on improvements of the ways of working with IP asset protection, secure supply chain security and flow of goods meet expectations in all phases
• Communicate and raise awareness of protection policies and procedures to create IP savvy among employees and key stakeholders
Play your part in our team succeeding
You will join a newly established Confidentiality Team of dedicated, ambitious and highly skilled IP asset protection experts. You will play a key role in addressing confidentiality and protection proactively, in a world, where more assets are flowing in increasingly complex interaction within LEGO and between LEGO and outside partners.
Do you have what it takes?
As a fiercely results-oriented supply chain specialist, you possess analytical skills, critical thinking and brave leadership. You drive tasks and collaborations proactively, fostering fruitful collaboration through strong relationships throughout the organization. In addition, you bring:
• Strong supply chain understanding - through MSc in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or similar coupled with relevant experience, or through a degree in Engineering coupled with planning/logistics experience
• Deep understanding of bringing physical IP assets to market and several years of experience from working with supply chain
• Very strong End2End process understanding and ability to lead process change
• Resilient with the ability to confront peers and stakeholders and solve trade-offs and come to resolution
• Strong collaboration and communication skills, demonstrated ability to convey information clearly and logically, both verbally and in writing
• A strong drive for results through excellent analytical and conceptualization skills with an ability to hands-on challenge, organize and simplify complicated processes across the entire value chain
• Project management skills/experience and Expertise in highly confidential physical asset protection is an advantage, but no a requirement
• You speak and write English fluently
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Confidentiality is extremely important for the company as we need to protect our brand and the excitement around the launch of new products. We will do everything in our power to protect our assets and you will play a key role in enhancing and enforcing the needed measures.”
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: LEGO SYSTEM A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Billund; Código postal: 7190; Calle: Åstvej, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://www.lego.com/en-us/careers/jobdescription/senior-manager--product-supply-protection/56902946
Identificador de la vacante:4988248.
Ver las 305 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Digital Product Owner - Track-and-Trace BOM. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Digital Product Owner - IoT Platform. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Digital Product Owner - Predictive Analytics. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Global Service Product Manager. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Product Manager, Go-to-Market Strategy. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Digital Product Owner - Remote Monitoring and Control. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Production Manager. Dinamarca, 16 Jul. 2019.
- Project Manager Procurement. Dinamarca, 16 Jul. 2019.