Trabajar en Luxemburgo de Analistas financieros
Senior Finance Manager, Ats (m/f)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Analistas financieros.
Akademische Berufe : Betriebswirte und vergleichbare akademische Berufe : Akademische und vergleichbare Fachkräfte im Bereich Finanzen : Finanzanalysten
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Amazon is seeking a highly analytical and resourceful Senior Finance Manager to support our EU Middle Mile transportation network, ATS. We are continuously innovating on behalf of Amazon customers to deliver larger selection quicker and at lower prices. In this role, you will drive profitability and customer experience by directly influencing the development, planning, and execution of our transportation network. The role will require quickly learning operations to grasp big picture and communicate clearly and succinctly in order to effectively collaborate with business leaders and influence decisions. You will be working closely with business partners, stakeholders, and other finance teams across transportation, fulfillment, supply chain, and technology teams to reduce cost, while improving customer experience. You are a self-starter and a person who enjoys operating in a dynamic, fast changing environment. You have a passion for learning and delivering innovative customer centric solutions, and have proven an ability to develop strategic relationships with business partners. You are able to solve complex problems, efficiently prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced environment. You have strong English language written and oral communication skills with an ability to concisely summarize relevant data and convey results by effectively articulating complex messages.You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-growing, often ambiguous environment, and have an experience successfully managing high performance teams.
· Leading strategic and tactical initiatives in close collaboration with business partners and global finance organization
· Identifying risks and opportunities, and effectively communicating results to senior leadership in order to influence and support tactical and strategic business decisions, ensuring that timely and accurate metrics and forecasts are created and maintained
· Driving continuous improvement and standardization of processes, proactively identifying areas to simplify or scale, and collaborating with other teams to build solutions and drive automation initiatives; enabling transparent and efficient capital spend and reporting, with a strong focus on sustainability
· Continuously improving controllership framework to evaluate and measure spend efficiency, developing metrics and reports to provide controllership to new programs, proactively identifying and leading cost reduction initiatives
· Leading junior team members
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
· BA/BS in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or other fields with analytical focus
· 10+ years of corporate finance or related analytical experience
· Intermediate or advance proficiency with Microsoft Excel
· Previous experience with logistics, procurement, supply chain or engineering
· MBA or other advance degree
· Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MS Access, Essbase, Cognos, etc.)
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Nivel educativo: Grado o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 10 años.
Empleador: Amazon EU Sàrl.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_622648.
Ver las 87 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Analistas financieros ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Operations Finance Analyst (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 May. 2021.
- Financial Analyst (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 May. 2021.
- Finance Analyst – WW Real Estate Finance Advisory Service (m/f). Luxemburgo, 13 May. 2021.
- Senior Financial Analyst - EU Expansion Finance (m/f). Luxemburgo, 13 May. 2021.
- Senior Business Analyst (m/f). Luxemburgo, 12 May. 2021.
- Finance manager - EU Vendor Management (m/f). Luxemburgo, 11 May. 2021.
- Senior Finance Analyst, Pan-EU Processes/After Market Services (m/f). Luxemburgo, 07 May. 2021.