Senior Developer, CRM Delivery (m/f). Luxemburgo
Ofertas en Luxemburgo de Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios y analistas
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios y analistas no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Akademische Berufe : Akademische und vergleichbare Fachkräfte in der Informations- und Kommunikationstechnologie : Entwickler und Analytiker von Software und Anwendungen : Entwickler und Analytiker von Software und Anwendungen, anderweitig nicht genannt
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
(ROLE DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The senior developer is responsible for supporting the CRM Delivery team in dramatically modernizing the application and operational landscape,
groupwide within XXX, focused on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment.
The incumbent will play an important role in our transition to a single, common CRM platform supporting new,
common processes across the XXX community.
The developer will be joining during an implementation project, which is following an AGILE delivery approach.
The developer will take on development tasks during the initial implementation sprints, support in the hyper care \ post go live support phase for multiple releases,
and ultimately be a part of the team regularly delivering valuable improvements to the delivered application.
This is a technical development role.
The incumbent will be responsible for delivering high quality code and configuration-based solutions on Microsoft Dynamics 365,
Microsoft Azure, and other peripheral applications supporting the Marketing, Commercial Operations, Sales, and XXX teams.
The technical competencies are critical, but understanding of the business processes supported, challenging design and approach are very
appreciated in this small team which is aligned very closely with the business units supported.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / KEY RESULT AREAS
This is a new implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement in the cloud.
In the short term you will be part of the implementation team.
In this context you will keep the XXX perspective, challenging our implementation partner to ensure a good quality of
deliverables with the specific mindset of long-term maintenance which you will be responsible for.
This solution is highly integrated via web services, to applications both in the cloud and on premise.
A good understanding of the interfacing technology is critical to many of the functional enhancements you will be responsible for.
Additionally, we would look for you to take the following functional roles:
• Actively participate in AGILE ceremonies (Standups, Retrospectives, etc.) ensuring proactive communication about challenges and opportunities as they arise
• Actively maintain Azure DevOps ensuring user stories are estimated in a timely manner, and development tasks are accurately reflecting current status
• Ensure XXX coding best practices are adhered to, all code is properly commented, and all solutions are regularly checked into the Azure DevOps Repo
o Extreme focus on ensuring compliance with the dynamics 365 evergreen concepts
o Ensuring all code is performant and compatible with the Unified Customer Interface
• Taking pride in the quality of the delivered functionality, run thorough unit tests before handing any user story over for testing
• Support our periodic code review process, constructively auditing your colleagues
and helping to improve the overall health of the environment (and openly receiving and acting upon feedback for your deliveries)
• Maintain a service-oriented attitude:
o Provide excellent service to our product owners and scrum masters
o Provide excellent service to our colleagues and customers by troubleshooting and resolving bugs that cannot be treated by Level 1 support
o Constructively challenge user stories where simpler\better alternatives may exist
• Automate the development testing and release cycles
• Keep an open mind and take on development tasks outside of Dynamics 365 supporting our commercial application eco-system.
Much of this is becoming Azure, and most will be directly related to Dynamics 365 including Power Apps and flows.
Some may outside of the Microsoft environment.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Mindset focused on helping others to succeed\mentoring (there will be more junior developers joining over time)
• Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision with a commitment to deadlines and willingness to meet tight development schedules
• Service and customer-centric mindset is a must!
• Knowledge and experience with User Interface (UI) Design is considered a plus
• Dedicated: displays a strong commitment to the success of XXX and inspires others to commit to the organization’s goals;
demonstrates commitment and works hard in order to achieve goals.
• Resilience: deals effectively with pressure; remains optimistic and persistent, even under difficult circumstances.
Recovers quickly from setbacks. Adapts quickly to change, delays or unexpected events
• Self-starter: takes initiative and proactively identifies ways to contribute to the team and wider XXX goals.
Shows the ability to motivate self, complete tasks and achieve goals.
• Decisive: Able to interpret (even when ambiguity exists), to make decisions, and clearly articulate the rationale.
• Accountability: holds self and others accountable for individual and team results. Accepts responsibility for mistakes.
Uses resources in an efficient way. Shows honesty and truthfulness.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both in writing and verbal
• Ability to understand business requirements and work towards solutions
• Openness for new technologies, ability to learn them quickly, and readiness for change
• Stress resistant and able to manage multiple tasks at the same time
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment under tight timelines
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology
• Minimum 10 years development experience, preferably on the Microsoft .net stack, java script and preferably in the business
applications (Other CRM\ERP’s are fine)
• Minimum five years developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM, preferably with the latter years on the cloud platform
o Customization and form scripting
o Administration/security role configuration
o Plugin and workflow
o Business Process Flow
o Sitemap and ribbon
o Power apps and flow
o Azure Based Integrations
o Emphasis on Marketing and Sales app
• Dynamics CRM\Dynamics 365 certifications such as MB2-716 or other similar titles are considered a plus
• Fluency in English mandatory, with any other languages being considered as an asset (Especially French or German)
• Willingness to travel internationally
What’s in it for you?
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer you a truly global opportunity in an exciting industry and
all the support you’ll need for both your professional and personal development.
But most of all, we offer a truly unique
opportunity to play your part in making a difference for those who need it most. We strive to uphold honesty, transparency
and courage in everything we do. We’re proud to belong to the XXX team and collaborate towards success.
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Nivel educativo: Grado o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 10 años.
Con permiso de conducir: b.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: SES Engineering (Luxembourg) S.à r.l..
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_584440.
Ver las 343 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios y analistas no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Informaticien (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Nov. 2019.
- Software Development Engineer (m/f). Luxemburgo, 10 Nov. 2019.
- Data Engineer - EU Workforce Staffing team (m/f). Luxemburgo, 10 Nov. 2019.
- Full Stack JAVA Developer (m/f). Luxemburgo, 07 Nov. 2019.
- Expert Full Stack (m/f). Luxemburgo, 07 Nov. 2019.
- Ruby/Python Program Developer (m/f). Luxemburgo, 06 Nov. 2019.
- Business Analyst (m/f). Luxemburgo, 06 Nov. 2019.