Senior Corporate Services Administrator (m/f). Luxemburgo
Demanda de Cajeros de bancos en Luxemburgo
Clasificación del trabajo: Personal de apoyo administrativo : Empleados en trato directo con el público : Pagadores y cobradores de ventanilla y afines : Cajeros de bancos y afines.
Bürokräfte und verwandte Berufe : Bürokräfte mit Kundenkontakt : Schalterbedienstete, Inkassobeauftragte und verwandte Berufe : Bank- und andere Schalterbedienstete
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Outline of main duties and responsibilities
• Coordination of standard corporate transactions (e.g. incorporations, launches of share classes and sub-funds, etc);
• Organisation and preparation of director and shareholder meetings;
• Preparation of standard board and shareholders resolutions;
• Preparation and maintenance of share registers and share certificates;
• Maintenance of the companies’ files;
• Opening and maintenance of bank accounts.
• Manage the administration services provided to an allocated portfolio of Private Equity, Real Estate and Debts funds, when required;
• Coordinate, manage and communicate the (quarterly) NAV production schedule amongst all relevant shareholders (internal and external);
• Facilitate and coordinate the AML/KYC processes in relation to the Fund and its investors through collaborating with the AML/KYC officers and other subject matter experts, including managing the initial and ongoing review and sign-off of investors;
• Managing the preparation and submission of relevant regulatroy reporting, including but not limited to regular and ad-hoc CSSF and BCL reporting, and fund tax declarations.
• Liaising with clients, including the coordination of the day to day communication and service requests for an allocated portfolio of clients;
• Liaising with internal staff in various jurisdictions involved in servicing an allocated portfolio of clients and coordination of service deliverables from such internal service providers;
• Liaising with other external service providers, regulatory authorities; Client Service Managers and Key Account Managers;
• Ensure that invoices are correctly issued, send them to clients, arrange for payment, and liaising where required with clients regarding unpaid bills;
• Accept client officer appointment (where appropriate and as required).
Responsibility for Risk Management:
• Responsibility for implementing and maintaining controls relevant to the position.
Skills and experience required
• Have a minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience in the administration of Luxembourg companies and/or offshore companies, funds and trusts;
• Relevant experience in administration of Private Equity, Real Estate and Debt (regulated funds and unregulated structures) as well as SPVs;
• Proven experience in financial services, international law, tax and trust environment.
• At least educated to Bac+3, or equivalent;
• A legal degree is an advantage.
• Ability to work as a member of a team;
• Have the ability to communicate effectively with clients, staff and management in a number of different jurisdictions;
• Be highly organised with a systematic work method and good attention to detail;
• Have excellent relationship skills and an international outlook;
• Contribute to work team ethos;
• Be computer literate with a good knowledge of MS office, MS Word, Outlook and MS Excel;
• Fluent in English and French; any other european language would be an advantage.
Learning and development
• You will receive training on a day to day basis by coaching and mentoring
• Personal development plan will be agreed on an annual basis
• Self learning
• Attendance to internal training including webinars, workshops and workgroups as may be required
• Attendance at external seminars and training events as may be required
The Senior Corporate Services Administrator will report to the Team Leader – Corporate Client Services (Luxembourg) and ultimately to the Manager- Corporate Clients Operations (Luxembourg).
Remuneration will be market related and commensurate with experience and seniority. In addition, the successful candidate will receive a competitive benefits package. and be eligible to participate in the firm-wide discretionary bonus scheme
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contrato.
Nivel educativo: Grado o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 4 años.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Maitland Luxembourg S.A..
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_601183.
Ofertas de trabajo similares: