Europeos.es : Inicio > Oferta de empleo en Dinamarca > economista > Senior Business Finance Manager, Copenhagen, Denmark
en Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
Senior Business Finance Manager, Copenhagen, Denmark
Trabajos en Byen København (Dinamarca) de economista
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales › Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales › Especialistas en ciencias sociales y teología › Economistas › economista.
Traducción de la profesión: Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område › Arbejde inden for jura, samfundsvidenskab og kultur › Arbejde inden for samfundsvidenskab og religion › Arbejde inden for samfundsøkonomi.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Copenhagen Infrastructure Service Company (CISC) - a service provider working exclusively for Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP), is currently looking for a Business Finance Manager in Copenhagen, Denmark. If you want to join a highly motivated group of colleagues and work with the best professionals in investments and delivery of energy infrastructure assets (offshore/onshore wind, solar, thermal and PtX) globally, this is for you.
In your new role you will be responsible for developing the department and the team. You will be working across three regions; EMEA, Americas and APAC, to ensure all regions are coordinating and working under the same guidelines.
Your new department plays an essential part of the business where working with many professional and highly skilled stakeholders plays an important part of the role. You will have stakeholders throughout the organization both within Finance, TAX and Legal as well as Project Teams and Investment Teams.
Referring to the Finance Director in CISC EMEA in Copenhagen, you will head up a growing and dynamic team, where you will build and develop our investment finance procedures. You and your team will be supporting procedures in ensuring funding to Investments located in the EMEA region including funding for acquiring the Investment. You will support divestment of Investments as well as distributing funds back to the investors once the asset generates revenue. In doing so, you and your team will be responsible for the coordination, modelling, forecasting, and structuring of the models. Besides funding to/from Investors, the Business Finance department is also responsible for modelling and forecasting of cash flows as well as maintaining updated loan models throughout the structures.
Your new role as a Business Finance Manager in CISC EMEA will consist of, but will not be limited to:
- Managing stakeholders across CIP/CISC
- Sparring/alignment across regions and across departments
- Sparring, guide and leading to your team members
- Deliver best in class deliverables
- Forecasting of cash requirements for a portfolio of investments
- Coordinating with Investment Teams and Project Teams on cash flow requirements.
Main Interfaces / stakeholders:
- Finance Director, EMEA (CISC)
- Finance, TAX, Legal (CIP)
- Project Teams
- Investment Team and Investment Management Team (CIP).
The right candidate
As our new employee we imagine to that are you have studied a MSc in Economics, Finance, Business, or other relevant fields and on top of that have around 6-10 years of experience in audit, financial controlling, or consultancy.
Besides this, we look for the following in a candidate:
- Motivated by building best practices and solving complex issues
- Works structured, with attention to detail and able to structure comprehensible solutions
- High ability to prioritize assignments and ensure multiple and short deadlines
- Great interpersonal, collaborative, and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in leading a team
- Solid experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Written and spoken English at a professional level, and advanced communication skills.
Please apply online as soon as possible, and no later than 19th of February 2023 through “Send application”-link on:
Interviews will be held on an on-going basis.
If you have questions about the position, please feel free to reach out to Rasmus Bech Andersen at rbacisc.dk
CISC is a company working exclusively for Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (learn more on cisc.dk). CISC is owned by the funds controlled by Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) with the purpose of delivering services to the growing portfolio of renewable assets owned by CIP-managed funds.
We enable high-performing renewables through specialist competencies, direct business development and mutual value creation with trusted third-party suppliers. Our core focus is overseeing construction and operations of renewables, and we deliver a range of services related to construction management, commercial and operational management, financial management, compliance, tax and ESG.
We provide a local presence in our key markets as our teams continue to develop and deliver best-in-class services that are tailored to our wide range of assets – from offshore and onshore wind projects to solar and thermal assets.
CIP is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has 10 funds and more than EUR 18 billion under management. Current investments within the CIP-managed funds include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, offshore power transmission, biomass and waste to energy, and solar PV investments. Learn more on cipartners.dk
CISC’s commitment to diversity and inclusion
CISC is committed to securing a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels respected and heard. A diverse workforce allows CISC to achieve results through different approaches and solutions to task execution and problem solving. We want all our employees to have equal opportunities for personal growth and career opportunities regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, disability religion, nationality, and ethnicity.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Byen København.
Ver 505 ofertas de trabajo en "Byen København" (Dinamarca).
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Copenhagen Infrastructure Service Company ApS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København Ø; Código postal: 2100; Calle: Amerika Plads, Número: 29
- Sitio web: https://cisc.easycruit.com/vacancy/3104075/224675?iso=gb
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 02 de Febrero de 2023, y con identificador de la vacante:5766090.
Ver las 242 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales › Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales › Especialistas en ciencias sociales y teología › Economistas › economista ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior Finance Business Partner, Stilling (between Aarhus and Skanderborg), Denmark (118738). Dinamarca, 15 Feb. 2023.
- Strategic Product Manager, Stilling (between Aarhus and Skanderborg), Denmark (129554). Dinamarca, 15 Feb. 2023.
- Pricing Manager, Stilling (between Aarhus and Skanderborg), Denmark (128477). Dinamarca, 14 Feb. 2023.
- Senior Project Controller, Esbjerg, Denmark. Dinamarca, 07 Feb. 2023.
- Præhospitalet søger en dygtig økonomikonsulent/ac-fuldmægtig. Dinamarca, 29 Ene. 2023.