Ofertas de Ingenieros civiles en Suiza
Senior Building Services Design Engineer
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros civiles.
Akademische Berufe : Naturwissenschaftler, Mathematiker und Ingenieure : Ingenieurwissenschaftler (ohne Elektrotechnik, Elektronik und Telekommunikation) : Bauingenieure
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We are looking to enhance our team with a Senior Building Services Design engineer for the Design & Build market with a focus on EMEA.
You will be responsible for producing Building Services MEP (mechanical, electrical and plumbing) designs in house for tender by our supply chain. You will also be responsible for day-to-day management of the engineering related project elements and will be responsible to manage several projects at different stages at the same time. You will also be responsible for managing outsourced design by other engineering practices ensuring designs are completed on time and with a client’s budget in mind.
You will be skilled and experienced in all areas of building services with strong capabilities and understanding of mechanical, electrical, public health services and energy conservation. You will be well versed in designing building-systems, A/E approach to design, design and build and project delivery. Taking on a senior role and leading projects, it is imperative that you are confident presenting and capable of successfully managing clients. As a key member of our leading workplace design team, an understanding of how building services contribute to the overall user experience, space design and sustainability goals of a project is a significant asset.
Apart from past experience and capabilities, to be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who is a big-picture thinker.
• Produce – MEP designs from concept, through tender process and into construction specifically in a Design & Build Market. MEP designs to include plans, schemes, tender documentation and tender analysis.
• The ability to carry out building surveys/appraisals and produce reports/ recommendations for existing and/or new MEP services including BMS controls.
• Produce TDD (technical due diligence) reports and any technical feasibility study.
• Develop specifications, drawings and schedules guidance for our EMEA teams to reference.
• Ensure compliance with local norms and regulations.
• Coordinate and ensure quality control of the external MEP services.
• Review the technical coordinated drawings for MEP.
• Estimating/ budgeting cost with value engineering expertise.
• Evaluation of Sub Contractor Tenders and detailed cost analysis.
• Oversee and approve submittals.
• Proven ability to coach and mentor in-house design teams to improve results.
• Overseeing design process from initial survey through to contract hand over.
• Challenge proposed design / costs and suggest cost-saving options.
• Lead sales pipeline and bidding process.
• Manage the onboarding of MEP consultants / requesting RFP’s from consultants.
Experience, Qualifications & Key Competencies:
• 10+ years of work experience specialising in various Engineering services within the building design and construction field
• 10+ years experience leading teams in various Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing disciplines
• University Degree in Building Services Engineering
• IES VE – Virtual Environment Software trained – Detailed dynamic thermal calculation tool
• 10+ years experience in Managerial or Supervisory position essential
• 10+ years experience inspecting and supervising various MEP disciplines during construction and provide solutions to overcome site problems
• 10+ years experience in Project Management
• 5+ years experience in BMS programming, optimization and integration
• Significant experience (10+ years) in evaluating tenders from sub-contractors
• Experience in estimating essential
• Experience in Revit and AutoCAD 3D
• English – Native level, (Additional languages is a plus)
• 10+ years experience in client facing roles with strong sales background and presentation skills
• 10+ years experience in coaching internal design teams
País del trabajo: Suiza.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Unispace Global Ltd.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Forma de contacto:
- Teléfono: +44 20 812 54 600
- Sitio web: pceuunispace.com
Identificador de la vacante:7616f063-a904-11eb-a030-005056ac086d.
Ver las 357 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros civiles ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Chef de projet génie civil (H/F). Suiza, 01 May. 2021.
- Chef de projet bâtiment (H/F). Suiza, 01 May. 2021.
- Ingénieur MCR (Mesure Contrôle Régulation (H/F). Suiza, 15 Abr. 2021.
- Chef de Projet en Plâtrerie (H/F). Suiza, 14 Abr. 2021.
- Ingénieur thermicien. Suiza, 15 Mar. 2021.
- Bauingenieur - Freiberuflicher Fachautor, Bauwesen (m/w/d) (Ingenieur/in - Bau). Suiza, 02 Mar. 2021.